obtaining catacombs

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
where can i get this game ASAP? i pre ordered on amazon but they say 15th of april. i was hoping they was reinformed of release date but their site hasn't been updated to 25th march

anybody know of any online stockists with the real release date i can order from?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
play is probbly the best place to get from they saying the 1st but i have an inner hope :)

tbh amazon wernt listening at all and wernt prepared to contact goa or their suppliers it was acase of we are right your wrong go away.

So i did and reordered through play problem solved.

It will come but you might have to wait unless you have plans of being the first llv 50 new class (ie powerleveled moron who will be bored after 2 weeks) then i wouldnt worry :)

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmm

i cancled my order with amazon and pre ordered with play.com
they dont have a release date posted, status is :coming soon:

had a key on the right hand side and coming soon translated too --> not yet released

im really hoping something happens tomorrow, ill check my status then,a nd if it hasnt shipped of they still dont know release date WTF should i do?

why is such a popular game so hard t get hold of?

Berthold

Fledgling Freddie
Titan Moist said:
i cancled my order with amazon and pre ordered with play.com
they dont have a release date posted, status is :coming soon:

had a key on the right hand side and coming soon translated too --> not yet released

im really hoping something happens tomorrow, ill check my status then,a nd if it hasnt shipped of they still dont know release date WTF should i do?

why is such a popular game so hard t get hold of?

i hate to say it but you really should read the other threds on this. then you wouldnt need to ask again, nothing will happen till the 1st. suggest you read.
all 149 posts here.... now lockd.
link
and GOA update here... open
link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom