Obligatory <Ice> Post

O

old.Wildfire

06.jpg

Another day, another session, another few levels. 20-23 completed in catacombs before people got tired and wanted to call it quits. Still no wipeouts :) Another pic available at

http://www.teamshs.com/wildfire/daoc/pbae/07.jpg

D

Draylor

Heh, from the number of posts I guess you guys are having a laugh with this little group :)

You sure about the no wipeouts thing? I remember seeing at least a few of you dying on plains a week or so back as I passed on a horse - looked like it'd be close to a wipeout at the time ... Still - thats what the buffbot is for

O

old.Wildfire

Well, parox is yet to die, ever :) We've lost a few people a few times, but no wipeouts yet :)

O

old.LandShark

Force yourself to do it D2Hardcore style. If you die, you delete the char. :p

H

Hit ^_^

i died 1 time from lvl5-23 i think :))

/stereo

E

Eggy

The only one that dies is Winkle, but then again he sucks dick for crack like a cheap whore at the seaside.

Fuck I have a lecture.

K

Khalen

Remove the lvl 50 buffbot please, makes the picture look bad :p

J

jilson

I like dieing Eggy i also liek sucking dick for crack ... u got any problems with that !

See you all monday

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by jilson
I like dieing Eggy i also liek sucking dick for crack ... u got any problems with that !

See you all monday
#

mmk....this aint the mike i know >.<

A

Apathy

It's starting to get REALLY tedious now, actually. The paladin replacement we got won't enchant his yellow-con armour and I don't think he's got his armour right anyway...he takes three hits and he's on 50% health. I can't heal him fast enough most of the time and need to spam group heal to get aggro off him because three hits on me is like...nothing.

Pffft. Someone SC him some armour.

I do wonder how far we'd be getting without the buffbot. It's totally cheating!

I'm going to try and get myself a fullly SC'd chain suit today.

Starting at 10:30pm is a pain in the ass. :p

Ah well...it's a good thing I like clicking buttons.

a.

J

Jiggs

thats the boring time

29-35 goes in a flash: Danoin all weak versus ice

go spank some boys :D

E

Eggy

Thanks Jiggs, but may I ask something?

"Go spank some boys" <-- did you mean this, or did you mean "Go spank some, boys". Notice comma makes this sentance completely different. I know WF likes kiddies arses but not all of us share the fascination :D

Hehe, lookin forward to spanking some clerks, or boys, or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread