Obligatory <Ice> Post #2

O

old.Wildfire

08.jpg

Good progress this evening, up from 24 to nearly 28 (stopped because people were falling asleep). Started with deep mobs in catacombs, and moved to clerks in lyonesse after training at 26 for PEEBEETEE!!!!!1 Extra pic here

Also welcome to our new paladin Zaragoth :)

H

Hit ^_^

went well even tho i think apathy took way to many ss's.
:)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You guys should have your own forum.

E

Eggy

I truly believe we are soul partners.

FFS I can't get a grp

K

Khalen

There is that lvl 50 buffbot again :p

Remove please ;)

A

**Aligro**

apparently he used to beat his wife.. (still does?)

not so "lovely" now is he :)

O

old.Wildfire

maybe we should rename the guild <We Love Gawain>

E

Eggy

Originally posted by **Aligro**
apparently he used to beat his wife.. (still does?)

not so "lovely" now is he :)

doesnt that make him more of a man

please note: before you inform the social services, the above statement was a joke

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Khalen
There is that lvl 50 buffbot again :p
Theyre breeding - this time theres 2 buffbots.

Wonder if the buffbots will outnumber the grouped chars before they hit 50? ;)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Draylor

Wonder if the buffbots will outnumber the grouped chars before they hit 50? ;)

ROFL must have cloned him but something must have gone wrong because it's an avalonian +)

H

Hit ^_^

cloning is only beta sofar.
at early beta they became paladins.

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Draylor
Technically they're there as rez-bots (to combat-rez so no-one misses out on too much of that tasty exp)... the fact that they can buff is just a bonus! :rolleyes:

I myself usually have my 26 Cleric and 33 Pally logged close-by just in case someone is unable to bring their second character for any reason.... or in case someone manages to get all the rezzers killed by, for example (and this is purely hypothetical of course), running solo all the way through Catacombs (to get back to the group after having run out of the exit at the bottom rather than face death) and pulling every single mob in the dungeon along behind them.... ;)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by alithiel50
Technically they're there as rez-bots (to combat-rez so no-one misses out on too much of that tasty exp)... the fact that they can buff is just a bonus! :rolleyes:

I myself usually have my 26 Cleric and 33 Pally logged close-by just in case someone is unable to bring their second character for any reason.... or in case someone manages to get all the rezzers killed by, for example (and this is purely hypothetical of course), running solo all the way through Catacombs (to get back to the group after having run out of the exit at the bottom rather than face death) and pulling every single mob in the dungeon along behind them.... ;)

Yes, I mean who would do that? What do you think Apathy?

:D :D

A

Apathy

No idea, Eggy. Sounds like the sort of thing a total GENIUS would do. I'd worship at the feet of such a person, if I were to meet him.

a.

O

old.Niljindil

omfg! albs using pbaoe groups! without outside help!??!!

ITS A MIRACLE!!!

Edit: Oh wait, the mids are still too stupid :(

S

Sisifos

Albs have been using pbae grps for a couple of months now (Since I respecced lol :p You could see me farming with a friend at inqs DF :p).

Btw not to forget wizzies need love ! - give us pet, stun, mezz and invisibility spell plz Mythic (not to forget ss6 - hey we need to be faster:p). Am I asking too much ?:D

P.S. Buffies rule :p

Users who are viewing this thread