Music Oasis

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Here I am at uni, writting some shit about some other crap with the iPod in my ears with the playlist of all my songs on shuffle.. Usually some techno or rap pops on, but just now Champagne Supernova came on and everything just feels so much better now! After the song was done, I put the "Morning Glory" album on and just now the writting shit about some other crap, doesn't seem that bad anymore :)

I haven't heard anything of Oasis' new album or read any reviews on it, but this year at Roskilde Festival they will be playing the main stage, which is one of the main reasons I'll be going

Anyone heard or have the new album and have some thoughts about it?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
It's pretty good - it doesn't have the sort of anthems like the earlier albums like Rock n Roll Star, Wonderwall etc but its still a pretty good album.

Saw them live in October, was a really good gig :)

CorNokZ

I can't wait! There is estimated to be around 30,000 ppl at the concert out of the 75,000 so it will be massive :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Agree with Vlad. Not as great as the early stuff but still pretty damn good. My favorite group of all time.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear - the Beatles wannabees. Can't take to this band at all even though they came from pretty close to my home. Bad bad attitudes and cynical exploitative approaches to creating music.

CorNokZ

Oh dear - the Beatles wannabees. Can't take to this band at all even though they came from pretty close to my home. Bad bad attitudes and cynical exploitative approaches to creating music.

Okay, fair enough that you think so, but I wasn't born when the Beatles excisted, so I am rather excited to see Oasis as I've always been very fond of their music, aswell as the Beatles'

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol i don't think they've ever claimed to wannabe like the beatles.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
lol i don't think they've ever claimed to wannabe like the beatles.

Their music style was based on them. That is why it sounds like the Beatles. They blatantly created music in the same style - owned up to it too.

Marc

FH is my second home
Oasis owned, and raised the bar for todays indie bands to aspire too. Sadly, they all fail after about 2 albums and disapear back into nobodies.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Becaue most of them are shit.

Oasis are boring imo, i don't dislike them, but can't listen to them a lot without wanting to do myself in.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, Oasis is pretty ok to chill to tbh.. shame the galager (spelling?) brothers are stuck up twats that think they're gods gift to man kind :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom