o_O

T

TedTheDog

I'm just all class me...
Corrected the name

Note to Self: Dont rush anything that provides a built in tool for people to highlight errors via sarcasm and wit

L

lynchet

Shame the actual game aint better really :(

I was really looking forward to it and all !

N

Neural Network

Same here. Most of the time I can't find out if it's a bug or a new feature. (Are my ships cloaking, or another GFX-bug?:()
And why do my ships blockade a friendly player’s planet?
This game looks only half finished. Give me Master of Magic 2 instead.

S

seph_sldr

Half finished would be an improvement on this, they've almost ruined the good name of MOO2 *shake fist*.

B

belth

MOO2 - Micromanagement^2 :mad: MOO1's the real classic :cool:

S

Sol-

Xtro do you liek look at all the gay forums and post there? or is it just me? :m00:

S

Sol-

oops, sorry i forgot, ignore me, just post farming again :m00:

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Sol-
Xtro do you liek look at all the gay forums and post there? or is it just me? :m00:

I follow your post farm as you ought to have worked out.

M

mr.Blacky

So it's out and it sucks?
I did like the MoO2. hmmm another crap game out :(

I

ivresse

It's not actually all that bad, it's just that people expected the game to be more like MoO2. Quicksilver just wanted to make a different game to MoO2. For a start, MoO2 is about Micromanagement, MoO3 is all about Macromanagement (you just control the way you want to shape your empire, the viceroys do all the niggly bits like construction etc.). It's also a lot more political and governmental than MoO2, you have to have a good grasp of politics and economics to understand the game. I mean any game that has around15 different types of government has to be complicated...

You just have to go with the game and get used to it's differences, that's all. Once you get used to it, you'll find there's a very good game. Just don't expect it to be anything like MoO2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom