\o/

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a big grats to Speeedy and the TLW, and the guys in the command group for a very well done relic raid!

D xx

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Yes well lead.

Seemed a bit easy for me , was just a matter of going in, taking relics and we win :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
wish I was there :( instead was haveing a great time watching g/f and her old man have a massive arguement :clap:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Darklis said:
Just a big grats to Speeedy and the TLW, and the guys in the command group for a very well done relic raid!

D xx
Hey, I'll agree to anything u post :eek:
Gratz on relics... now gimme rvr groups so I get to use em -.-

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Hey, I'll agree to anything u post :eek:
Gratz on relics... now gimme rvr groups so I get to use em -.-

:fluffle: Glad you're back, missed ya!

D xx

Zede

Part of the furniture
We approached amg with the relic, saw a fg of hibs waiting for us. Hit SoS and BoF and ran to the doors. Got through taking damage.. grp insta heal as we went through...to see about 2 fg of mids on the other side !

ran into a speed trap, and grp was taking damage ( we have 3 clerics and 2 mincers just in case) alb side of amg. honestly thought mids may catch us, but halleluah about 2fg of albs were running towards us from apk, and intercepted the mids :)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
We approached amg with the relic, saw a fg of hibs waiting for us. Hit SoS and BoF and ran to the doors. Got through taking damage.. grp insta heal as we went through...to see about 2 fg of mids on the other side !

ran into a speed trap, and grp was taking damage ( we have 3 clerics and 2 mincers just in case) alb side of amg. honestly thought mids may catch us, but halleluah about 2fg of albs were running towards us from apk, and intercepted the mids :)

Was 2fg+ of mids and then we run into the hibs on the other side of amg ;)

but looks like back to the drawing board :(

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
When did i leave? :D

think you said "bye" and was gone for a week or so.. if you didnt sneak in withoute me noticing! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom