\o/ Yay Movie time

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Click here to download

Please tell me what you think of it.. and what I could do to improve it in any way.. including playstyle if you really wanna be harsh :xest:

The Quality sucks a bit.. because I recorded it in 640x480.. so it wouldn't make me lag that much in game.. Experimented it at 800x600 and it wasn't that easy to cope with the lag and kill the targets.

If you don't like Groove Coverage or Gorillaz.. turn ya music off :D. I would have added some better music but couldn't find any that fitted :)

Also could you give me a mark out of 10 of what you thought it was? :)

Thanks!

And if you liked it.. or not.. another one is inc. Hopefully it'll be longer. This one would have been longer.. but I had to reformat my PC and couldn't get onto it to save the movie files so I lost them all :(.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
not too good, and ill be nice and actually explain why

a) all the people you fight are gimps (ie rooq ive killed 3vs1, not much challenge there :/)

b) you get jump in pretty much every fight, watching you pop gimps out of stealth or PA stuff and win isnt too fun

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
wow you can kill some rog infils!

oh and die to a rog vamp, gratz?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Least it has better play style then Soyl - who couldn't even get in position of a caster swimming in water :). Though he did kill Mrburns.. and every time I've tried to get a chance to do that.. someone else zergs him :(.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
stealther movies are shit, 1 reason i dont make them... even i think they are boring..

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fuddle said:
stealther movies are shit, 1 reason i dont make them... even i think they are boring..
Poor stealthers get it tough on Camlann :(

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
right love to see u kill any stealthers over rr5 ;)

D/L'ing Fraps now will make u a movie :)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Gonna have a lot of Fuddle spamming Poisonspike and adding, or ofc he may be zerging which is another common past time for him :m00:

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
>>stealther movies are shit, 1 reason i dont make them...
>>even i think they are boring..
Actually most of em, as they show some 2-hitting casters or smth like that, but there is a hand full of nice ones, too (sw33t, ortofonNF, an elfs legacy, oh and ofc Elric, cos of the leet country musci^^).

Most assasin videos are just boring, cos cs does too much damage and fights are over after first hit.

Especially minstrels with high defense and cc ability would have the potential for awesome vids, though there arent many out there.

>>a) all the people you fight are gimps
Personally, I like solo-fights against small gimp grps more, than 1-1 against high rr + skilled players (from watching videos). Most 1-1 are decided by what ras /artes are up. Though, there are some exceptions - our (against Skold) last fight was one of them, made me feel Daoc isnt a waste of time, was great fun.

Guess, I ll never make a vid, cant run fraps cos of lags, gamecam quali sucks, and the bests fight I had, ofc I didnt tape. Could bite my ass - solo killing fg + 2 stealth pk guards at redcap camp surviving with 2% life, no mana, no end :)

btw, downloading vid atm, lets see

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Dirtymind said:
>>stealther movies are shit, 1 reason i dont make them...
>>even i think they are boring..
Actually most of em, as they show some 2-hitting casters or smth like that, but there is a hand full of nice ones, too (sw33t, ortofonNF, an elfs legacy, oh and ofc Elric, cos of the leet country musci^^).

Most assasin videos are just boring, cos cs does too much damage and fights are over after first hit.

Especially minstrels with high defense and cc ability would have the potential for awesome vids, though there arent many out there.

>>a) all the people you fight are gimps
Personally, I like solo-fights against small gimp grps more, than 1-1 against high rr + skilled players (from watching videos). Most 1-1 are decided by what ras /artes are up. Though, there are some exceptions - our (against Skold) last fight was one of them, made me feel Daoc isnt a waste of time, was great fun.

Guess, I ll never make a vid, cant run fraps cos of lags, gamecam quali sucks, and the bests fight I had, ofc I didnt tape. Could bite my ass - solo killing fg + 2 stealth pk guards at redcap camp surviving with 2% life, no mana, no end :)

btw, downloading vid atm, lets see
Was gonna add you pwning me.. but I lagged alot on that clip :(.

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Ame said:
Was gonna add you pwning me.. but I lagged alot on that clip :(.
Ye, I use some lagproducing HAAAAXXXX!!^^

btw, guess I make everybody laugh about me, but I dont know who you are ingame^^ but dont tell me, 10% of vid to go^^

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Dirtymind said:

btw, guess I make everybody laugh about me, but I dont know who you are ingame^^ but dont tell me, 10% of vid to go^^
You using Dialup? :D

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Ame said:
You using Dialup? :D
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dirtymind said:

He is Cavel the ickle NS, he stopped playing on camlann for a while but appears to be playing again.

Cavel the link is dead :(

Pluttaejjn

Banned
Kinda boring but better than most :puke: vamp vids I guess :/

u almost pwned a FEAR reaver... that was fun :p and when u lost vs teh german vamp in the start it was lol coz he didnt do nethin good :p didnt heal himself or steal ur end... he's in AA :/ no skill there imo

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
Kinda boring but better than most :puke: vamp vids I guess :/

u almost pwned a FEAR reaver... that was fun :p and when u lost vs teh german vamp in the start it was lol coz he didnt do nethin good :p didnt heal himself or steal ur end... he's in AA :/ no skill there imo
Think it was the fumble :(. And I think he did heal himself :).

And I was one tick away from killing that reaver >< Thats why I ran through him.. hoped to run away far enough for that tick to come.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
And as you can see.. all those fights were unbuffed! So noone can call me the buffbotted assasin anymore :( Thats that dpp noob Exercian or something now ^^

Bahumat

FH is my second home
rooq sucks (crap resists), the second stealther SB tarkkal seems to have all the artefacts you'd want but doesn't seem to have lvl'd them...or is not sc'd.

Cavel i'd prefer to see a video with you fighting some stronger opponents, no one cares if you lose or win but against good players/characters it will make for better watching.

if you make a second video you have to inclue Qyna being killed, that bastard ranger leeches everything and always runs through the portal....i love killing him but he usually leeches me in a fight or runs when i jump him.

lol you have to include a fight with teh mighty fuddle!

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Decided i be making a video soon :D
Givf a Nice eprsonal Editor tho i cant edit shit :D
Iv Had some real nice fights i wish i had fraps up.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
rooq sucks (crap resists), the second stealther SB tarkkal seems to have all the artefacts you'd want but doesn't seem to have lvl'd them...or is not sc'd.

Cavel i'd prefer to see a video with you fighting some stronger opponents, no one cares if you lose or win but against good players/characters it will make for better watching.

if you make a second video you have to inclue Qyna being killed, that bastard ranger leeches everything and always runs through the portal....i love killing him but he usually leeches me in a fight or runs when i jump him.

lol you have to include a fight with teh mighty fuddle!
Shame whenever I get into killing distance of Qyna she runs away.. and then camps the portal and runs through it whenever I hit her.

And if the higher RR people actually solo'd.. I would be able to fight them :).

Oh and Tarkkal said he was unsc'ed.. and doing 70% damage with just BS2 shows how gimped he is :).

/edit And Fuddle will just Poisonspike me and kite meh :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ame said:
Shame whenever I get into killing distance of Qyna she runs away.. and then camps the portal and runs through it whenever I hit her.

And if the higher RR people actually solo'd.. I would be able to fight them :).

Oh and Tarkkal said he was unsc'ed.. and doing 70% damage with just BS2 shows how gimped he is :).

/edit And Fuddle will just Poisonspike me and kite meh :(

Fear have some good stealthers and we all usually solo.

you have purge2 so you should goto toa, ppl like reavers/skalds would have problems without using slam/mezz.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
cavel no offense but i aced u :p

evade stun dead..

i only spike and kite HIGH RR tanks so they cant slam <<<<< no purge

works everytime

Noobies :D

gunna try and host a video only be 30 secs but take burns and meurtre @ same time :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Fuddle said:
cavel no offense but i aced u :p

evade stun dead..

i only spike and kite HIGH RR tanks so they cant slam <<<<< no purge

works everytime

Noobies :D

gunna try and host a video only be 30 secs but take burns and meurtre @ same time :D
Aoe mezz doesn't mean you take them on at the same time tbh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im gonna have a video of me killing a grey con with my xbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom