\o/ I found a GF /flex

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
only game ive wanked over is tomb raider on the PSX i think, when i got an xplorer cheat cartridge and made her tits visible.

Lets pause a moment so we can all let tris think about how low he has sunk.

When you hit rock bottom the only way is up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Oh like you haven't played DAoC and stopped a while with your female character to rotate the camera into some naughty positions :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

that was about 8 years ago. these days i wank the guests on trisha and the jeremy kyle show.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
rofl
cant say ive ever wanked to a computer game character.. however i occasionally feel entised by Joe Swanson from Family Guy:p but nothings come of it

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Leona Lewis...mmmmm....

She is hot and her new single rox

1 day just 1 day I might let her be my girlfriend \o/

Amphrax/Arauddry

Are you serious?

She looks like a damn dog, honestly, just look how bloody big how mouth is, her face is just completely all wrong.

Her body is ok but her face is absolutely aweful, definetly a paper-bag job.

As for singing, I think i'd rather listen to the paris hilton single, it's as poor as her looks just like most of the artificial contest bands/singers being thrown out now.

Bring back the Corrs if you want some real talent and beauty.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
The Corrs.... rofl! talent and beauty, dont make me laugh:p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The Corrs.... rofl! talent and beauty, dont make me laugh:p

Ey.

Nice sounding music, real nice looking gals and whatever may their shortcomings be against the "top artists", they're Irish and that's a triple A+ for a woman :D

Can't beat one.

Seriously! They'll hit back, hard.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why aren't there any pictures of the chick in question?

have no idea what she looks like as I guess its on brittish telly, and even if it was on swedish telly I wouldn't know as I don't watch it...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
why aren't there any pictures of the chick in question?

have no idea what she looks like as I guess its on brittish telly, and even if it was on swedish telly I wouldn't know as I don't watch it...

This one:
leona_lewis_new.jpg

I think...

Winner of some X-Factor show or some such talent thingy.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
She looks like a damn dog, honestly, just look how bloody big how mouth is, her face is just completely all wrong.

Maybe amph, like me, is one of those guys who needs a woman with a big mouth.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Maybe amph, like me, is one of those guys who needs a woman with a big mouth.

I agree :)

Its like certain keys fit in certain doors and certain girls mouths fit certain 'winkles'. So Leona fits mine perfectly :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
ive slept with hotter girls than her, shes fugly man :/

So what if you slept with better looking women. You prolly drugged them up before and they had no choice or they are dumb as fuck or they were up for 1 night stand.

People like Leona are genuine, she's pretty, damn fine figure and a fantastic personality.

People that say she is fugly they should get a life because she isn't or do you only look for looks to put on your score sheet and boast to your mates.... oooh oooh look who I shagged the other night /flex

Amphrax/Arauddry

tris-

what the fuck, who are you tell me my oppinnion is wrong.
i think shes ugly, thats fine imo.
you think she isnt ugly, thats fine imo.

but you cant tell me what i think is wrong, and then accuse me of drugging women to sleep with them just because i dont think this leona bint is hot.

how the fuck do you know shes genuine? you dont know anything about her except whats portrayed on the tv.

i suggest you shut the fuck up. i dont think its reasonable to accuse someone that they rape people just because theyve slept with people they find more attractive than that ugly bitch.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
So what if you slept with better looking women. You prolly drugged them up before and they had no choice or they are dumb as fuck or they were up for 1 night stand.

People like Leona are genuine, she's pretty, damn fine figure and a fantastic personality.

People that say she is fugly they should get a life because she isn't or do you only look for looks to put on your score sheet and boast to your mates.... oooh oooh look who I shagged the other night /flex

Amphrax/Arauddry

When you get to my age, women are like jobs. And I quote myself on this one often (below) :-

'Women are like jobs. If you need either of them, they are there and available - then you sure as damned well take the opportunity'.

Said without prejudice, preference or infamy :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
what the fuck, who are you tell me my oppinnion is wrong.
i think shes ugly, thats fine imo.
you think she isnt ugly, thats fine imo.

but you cant tell me what i think is wrong, and then accuse me of drugging women to sleep with them just because i dont think this leona bint is hot.

how the fuck do you know shes genuine? you dont know anything about her except whats portrayed on the tv.

i suggest you shut the fuck up. i dont think its reasonable to accuse someone that they rape people just because theyve slept with people they find more attractive than that ugly bitch.

I think I touched a nurve. I didn't accuse you of anything I was just suggesting where I said 'prolly' not actually saying you actually did it or I didn't mean it to come accross like I did.

I apologise if I typed it wrong but I was generalising not pointing the finger at you.

@imgormiel

Im alot older than you think

Amphrax/Arauddry

tris-

no you said ME personally probably drugged the women ive slept with.
probably usually suggesting 'did'.

you did not hit a nerve. i thought its quite normal to not like it when someone acuses you of drugging women with the intent to sleep with them when theyre in a drugged up state.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
no you said ME personally probably drugged the women ive slept with.
probably usually suggesting 'did'.

you did not hit a nerve. i thought its quite normal to not like it when someone acuses you of drugging women with the intent to sleep with them when theyre in a drugged up state.

r ok :) my mistake then I apologise :) I didn't mean to target you

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom