:O Alladyce quits Bolton! :o

Corran

Part of the furniture
Blah blah blah. Usual people deciding to make this a "tag" arguement. When every other thread gets tagged with what it in relation to be it "tv", "snooker", "VladsLatestBoyfriend" or whatever then the arguement can be made. In general though most the football threads to get tagged. On top of that it normally clear wether you want to read or not from the title.

Sam Alladyce = Football manager. If you know the EPL then you know that and may want to read. If you dont know who he is, what does it matter if he quit something?

Anyways. It is a surprise, he has done an amazine job with the team and they are in a great position compared to where they were when he took over. It is a sad day for the EPL to lose such a well respected manager who shows that money isnt everything.
He created a strong team with nothing. 8million for anelka is about all the money he has spent, or the only significant amount anyways. He basically had to get all his team on free transfers, and then to get them performing at the top of their game was no easy task. Hell he done well just to attract some the players to a "small" club.

I hope that he doesnt go abroad or down the leagues to manage, he was, and remains to be, the best choice of an England Manager however he is not a man that can have things dictated too and I feel this is why he wasnt given the job. Maybe when they see the current management is not right for england then they will bring him in, but i doubt that. We will keep the same management for 3 more years at least, then we will pay them £40k a week to sit at home and not find another job.

Good luck to Big Sam, and good luck to Bolton holding onto that 5th place. Lets hope that they do him proud in these last few games and win them for the man that done so much for the team.

Everz

FH is my second home
/salute to a good manager, did wonders at Bolton, will be fun to see what he does at Man City.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Blah blah blah. Usual people deciding to make this a "tag" arguement. When every other thread gets tagged with what it in relation to be it "tv", "snooker", "VladsLatestBoyfriend" or whatever then the arguement can be made. In general though most the football threads to get tagged. On top of that it normally clear wether you want to read or not from the title.
On the whole they do, football ones are 50/50 depending on the poster. Why sport ones should be tagged? because there was a sports section if i remember correctly you but it wasn't used and was closed
On the whole they are not clear thats exactly the point
Sam Alladyce = Football manager. If you know the EPL then you know that and may want to read. If you dont know who he is, what does it matter if he quit something?
If you dont know who he is, which is very likely you wont know its a football thread.
And what does it matter? it may be a interesting discussion within about said person which when football is involved it is most likely not

Marc

FH is my second home
If he goes to Newcastle hes mad. The Newcastle job is a poisoned chalice

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Oooh, ruffled a few feathers from the football lovers. My day is now complete.

@Aada: Thanks for proving my point :) Rather watch it when it's more important and bigger, than watching league stuff.

@Keitan: Read what I bloody posted, and read it properly. It's all the same. Arsenal was a generic team which I picked.

@Tasslehoff: Welcome to Off Topic :)

Gratulations on recieving much needed attention?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom