:O Alladyce quits Bolton! :o

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Im shocked, he is one of the best managers in the Premiership to have never won a thing. He took Bolton from the shitpile into Europe in 8 years, thats not bad!

He boguht the right players, players that would play thier hearts out for Bolton!

Wish he would come manage Leeds UTD now ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol, going to leeds is like saying "bye bye" to your career :p

bit of a shock though, could interesting if he goes to Man City with this takeover going on, allardyce with a £30 million transfer budget mmm?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Shame he's left. But i'd rather he laid out Mcclaren and took his job myself :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Shame he's left. But i'd rather he laid out Mcclaren and took his job myself :p

Yea, Alladayce manged to get Anelka to stop being a diva and play football, look what he could do with the England squad!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Not really. Several threads I've mentioned I liked football; but only international football. Who cares if Arsenal beats some other team. Same thing happens over and over and over and over and over (etc) again, till you know who's going to win and when.

Get a clue.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares if Arsenal beats some other team. Same thing happens over and over and over and over and over (etc) again, till you know who's going to win and when.

Obviously quite a few, judging on the money in the sport. Now get a clue, and quit this stupid spam in every fucking football thread made.

Keitan

Banned
Not really. Several threads I've mentioned I liked football; but only international football. Who cares if Arsenal beats some other team. Same thing happens over and over and over and over and over (etc) again, till you know who's going to win and when.

Get a clue.

i heard u can buy pretty decent clues on ebay... you should buy one! since this isnt about arsenal rofl!

Aada

Part of the furniture

Get a clue.

Get a clue yourself Internation Football is the same as Club football except its at a bigger level but its the same thing only with England play shit over and over and over.

Get a clue.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So soccer it is then, this thread, about soccer that is.

Had to say it, it's a thing...addictive...kinda like soccer i guess...

Atleast it worked on some people and they know to tag these things :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So soccer it is then, this thread, about soccer that is.

Had to say it, it's a thing...addictive...kinda like soccer i guess...

Atleast it worked on some people and they know to tag these things :(

could we get a "Spam" tag as well then so we know what not to bother reading? :rolleyes:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
could we get a "Spam" tag as well then so we know what not to bother reading? :rolleyes:

Like i've said before, usually the thread title should be, IN ALL topics, something to give a clue.

Especially in a so highly discussed topic. Soccer only gets on my bad side 'cause there's so many, if there was one in every two months about it, i wouldn't mind.

But when the off-topic looks like

"Utd!!"!
":eek: bloke quits stuff!"
"Well i can't believe it's!"

and behind those, oh so informative, topics is some soccer stuff, it gets on your nerves.

Get what i mean? An off-topic post is about off-topic stuff, basicly spam as you call it, but a concentrated subject like this with high populus, needs an own section or tagging.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
or you could just look at the thread think "oh its about something i dont care about" and move on, like us football types ;)

Overdriven

Oooh, ruffled a few feathers from the football lovers. My day is now complete.

@Aada: Thanks for proving my point :) Rather watch it when it's more important and bigger, than watching league stuff.

@Keitan: Read what I bloody posted, and read it properly. It's all the same. Arsenal was a generic team which I picked.

@Tasslehoff: Welcome to Off Topic :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
or you could just look at the thread think "oh its about something i dont care about" and move on, like us football types ;)

Or post something generic on it while i'm there, like "soccer", like many of you "football types" post on topics that arn't that interesting.

Like, old(yes all do that), not funny, yawn, etc.

If you "football types", just add the footie, FB, whatnot tag on it...like many do and a big thank you to those...i wouldn't have to remind about it.

It's not a matter of it being something i dislike, it's a matter of it spawning so many topics that it's time something was done.

If this was about videos(which got an own thread, which noone uses :eek: ), about tictactoe or curling for that matter, that had so many threads pop up(especially many a day during height of the season) i would say the same thing.

Overdriven

You are sad..
Your life is complete because you annoyed some people over the internet?

Of course =D I mean, where would I be if I didn't piss people off online? I'd have no life, I'd have no friends, I'd have no girlfriend! =< They only like me because I piss people off on the internet! =(

*May or may not be sarcasm.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
seriously though, if a thread title implies its football, don't read it. You don't have to read and post in every thread on FH you know. Feel free to post about subjects you are interested in. (please no more dull knob joke threads though)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
seriously though, if a thread title implies its football, don't read it. You don't have to read and post in every thread on FH you know.

Yeah, that's the point. It doesn't. Hensh, i'd love the small effort with the footie tag :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Seel has a point its not hard to put football infront of the thread.

But Overdriven about 60,000 people at the Emirates statdium cared about club football so do 90,000 everytime Utd are at home. So what the scouse kid said is true just because YOU do not care about club football millions of people a week do.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Seel has a point its not hard to put football infront of the thread.

But Overdriven about 60,000 people at the Emirates statdium cared about club football so do 90,000 everytime Utd are at home. So what the scouse kid said is true just because YOU do not care about club football millions of people a week do.

Just look at the numbers who turn out in the pubs for a England home match!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way i don't even think i ever said "soccer sucks", i just tend to b*tch about the tag thingy :D

I kinda like watching footie(sorta), if nothing better is on, or i'm bored..really bored...or if it's on while drinking at a sportsbar or friends house.

I DO like to play the games though, Iran rules :D

PES-->Iran homegame-->Snowfall-->lollerific nuclear fallout game.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You do raise a good point Tohtori but the simple problem is "Why should i care".

Please dont take offense as im speaking generally, but people dont have much reason to type "Football:-Allardyce quits zomg!

Even if people started, they would complain at the posts regarding this weeks soap opera or tv show. People will start saying "hold up, why do we put football in the title, then they dont put Cpu:- Radeon omgz".

Yes its a loose vague argument, but its a point to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom