Nwn2

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
i know some of my friends are totally freaked out about this so ill probably let them buy it first and then see whats it like :)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
i will buy it then realise after 30 mins that i find DOAC more fun and will be left in the cupboard like all the other games i buy
it does look very good mind but i never quite get attached to the game like i do DOAC.....think its called DOAC addiction
deepfried

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:

How about you do something productive instead of browsing FH all day looking for opportunities to increase your postcount and get rep from all of your socially-inadequate internet friends?

I'm not "flaming" you. This is genuine advice.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dillinja said:
How about you do something productive instead of browsing FH all day looking for opportunities to increase your postcount and get rep from all of your socially-inadequate internet friends?

I'm not "flaming" you. This is genuine advice.

When did i say i wanted your advice? also if your so insistant on giving advice, do you have any certification that shows your qualified to give it?

Now back to the rest of your insult. You complain and i can only guess its because of my almost monosylabic answer?
You ask a short, simple question to which i give a short simple answer. If you'd have said

"Who's getting NWN2, and why did you decide that?" I could of replied;

"After recently purchasing the first game plus all the expansions i did enjoy the story side of the game, however i did not like the cool down side of things with the spells, having to rest etc made things a bit too slow for what im used to. Also i read a few reviews/previews of NWN2 and it didn't have that wow factor to pull me in".

Oh and if im looking to gain Rep, why would i post in a section where im probably not even known by the members?

You've insulted me with next to no good reason, then sending me Rep with C-unt (minus the -) written as the reason...that hardly shows your Productivity being put to good use!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I know. Your comment didn't warrant my aggressive response. I was having a bad day and I apologise.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dillinja said:
Yeah, I know. Your comment didn't warrant my aggressive response. I was having a bad day and I apologise.

Apology accepted :fluffle:

Do we get to kiss and make up now? oh come on...pwease....

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Playing beta atm, will be getting it for sure, if they ever stop delaying it...

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I've been in two minds about it, but I guess I'll buy it out of curiosity.

NWN has never "done it" for me, I've installed it again in preparation for the sequel, though the box is going in the bin after this round.

I'm hoping the character graphics in NWN2 will be as good as those in Knights of the old Republic. The swords and armour in that game looked amazing and were begging to be in a swords/sorcery RPG.

The dialogue in kotor wasn't as pointless either. In NWN there're too many NPCs who want to tell you their life story - just STFU already :eek7:

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Already preordered it :D Wanna start with that toolset already if they ever released pre-ordered kits in my country :(

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
My LG edition is shipping today. Will definitely be playing it for a bit as soon as it arrives!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Gameplay are selling NWN2 + NWN1 for 25 quid. My copy will arrive tomorrow.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
But a sloooooooowwww 90 meg update already...hmmm

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
enjoying it so far
slight problem though when installing had some error messages so cant get the updates
enjoying it more than the first and the henchmen you pick up seem better also
deepfried

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
It's good, some graphical quirks which I assume will get fixed either in the latesr Nvidia driver which I'm downloading, or in an upcoming patch.

Story is ok so far, a bit generic, but I'm told it gets better soon. The companions are great, a bit different.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Downloaded it yesterday. :)
got a lvl 6 rogue played abit seems pretty fun but imho if you have a crap comp like me you wont think the gfx is that good :)

Anyhow thise games are ment to be played with two or three ppl and me and my mate is playing nwn2 just fine via internet :)

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Just completed it, very good but some people might not like the open-ended ending.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i'm so utterly dissapointed i cant find the words.. :( spent well over half a million gold getting crossroad keep up and running with a shitload of soldiers just to find out i could just as well have left it alone as it had absolutly NO impact whatsoever when i needed it :(

u know how fucking boring it was to GET all that gold in the first place? :(

that one single thing made this game go from near perfection to utter horse shit!

really really hope some modding team steps up and acually do it the way it should have been....

such a tremendous waste of time getting that keep up and running when u dont have to :(

sure, some ppl will probably yell "Roleplaying!", yeah sure np. but i still want it to acually DO something more then just sit there eating up my cash and pissing off my farmers and merchants coz of my taxes.

sorry if this spoils it for anyone...

so.......... dissapointed.....

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
You actually buy items for your gold ?
Nice way to spend it imo

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and another huge let down, red dragon disciple dont have wings at lvl 10 and pale masters dont get the skeleton arm...

2 great fluff things they left out since nwn 1 :(

sigh :(

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well i bought it on release, got to neverwinter, got bored. But after getting tired of WoW, and AoC being a bust i noticed the expansion. So bought it, ran thru original story, then expansion. Loved it when i got my keep. Just wish there had been more to do.

N

nemesis3_6

Please help

I am trying to test Neverwinter nights 2 and also the mask of the betrayer with my friend. I only want to play a lan game and i need an authetic Cd Key for both so i can play.

so if someone would be willing to lend that would be awesome.

Sar

Part of the furniture
How the hell can someone LEND you their CD KEY?

:eek7:

It's only £20 for it and MotB, so buy em.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
How the hell can someone LEND you their CD KEY?

:eek7:

It's only £20 for it and MotB, so buy em.

and not even that anymore. both nwn2 and the expansion is in most game shops bargain bins by now :)

/edit: on a side note, Storms of Zehir looks promising tho.. will be interested in how their trade system is gonna work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom