This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nuts

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by xane, Jan 16, 2004.

1. xane

xane Fledgling Freddie

I was handed a free copy of a new weekly magazine called Nuts yesterday.

Basically it's a mixture of "FHM Lite" and "TV Quick", aimed at the bloke market.

Silly Sun-style articles on Naked Girls, Breasts, Fast Cars, Boobies, Gadgets, Knockers, Blood and Gore, Titties, Beer, etc, etc, etc, but more importantly a TV Guide in the back, which practically misses out all the programmes before 7pm as they're all "Girly Stuff" :)

Overall, it has the same content as a monthly lads mag but with less adverts.

As expected, someone had left their copy on the floor of the toilet cubicle, alongside Metro, great reading material for that environment.

2. Doomy

Doomy Fledgling Freddie

You mean u can find out whats on telly and then (if theres a lock on the door), knock one out? :p

3. DaGaffer

DaGaffer Down With That Sorta Thing

Saw it the other day - my Missus works for the publisher (IPC) so she had an early copy. Its OK, although I find lad's mags a bit samey these days. There's another one coming out from EMAP (who do Heat & FHM) called 'Zoo' at the same time.

4. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

I absolutely hate lads mags. With a fiery passion.

Having said that, I like the title.. very similar to the girls mag featured in Spaced called "Flaps"

5. xane

xane Fledgling Freddie

The funniest and most inventive name for a magazine I have ever seen was Spare Rib, a feminist creation from way back (1970s?)

6. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

If I still liked watching TV I'd buy it :)

7. Cyfr

Cyfr Banned

We can read about how some man is scared to get his cock out because it's deformed on the end. Yay.

8. caLLous

caLLous FH is my second home FH Subscriber

Cyfr, stop tellin us your problems ffs. :\

9. Cyfr

Cyfr Banned

Your supposed to respond and tell me how you had that problem and how to fix it fgs! :(

;)