Nutella or Dog Shit?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Which is stickiest? Which tastes better?

I think Nutella is stickier and dog shit tastier.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Interesting,
Out of curiosity, how did you come to taste dog shit? Local delicacy perhaps?

Unfortunately I do not have the necessary pre requirements to make a valid evaluation on said subject.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think you're dangerous when you have too much time on your hands. :(

Trem

Interesting,
Out of curiosity, how did you come to taste dog shit?

Local delicacy perhaps?
Like Cally said.......I get bored, I see some dog shit with sweetcorn mixed in, I give it a little nibble.

I have just snorted coffee because I sniffed the freshly opened jar too hard, that wasn't too great.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nutella is dog shit, how do you think Battersea dogs home pays its bills.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Like Cally said.......I get bored, I see some dog shit with sweetcorn mixed in, I give it a little nibble.

I have just snorted coffee because I sniffed the freshly opened jar too hard, that wasn't too great.
Anyone can make bold claims...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it's not the best around, "cheap" brands usually taste a lot better. True with cheapo versions of mars bars also and almost any other.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I hate Nutella. THen I don't like nuts particularly.

I really don't think in an time where we all supposedly fat that spreading sugar on a piece of bread is a good idea either

Trem

Marmite is horrendous you pair of weird bird using avatar cows :eek:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Good thing is that you can't purchase marmite anywhere in Denmark as it is not allowed by law to import ;)

Indeed!

It's not banned as such though, however, fortified foods with added vitamins, minerals or other substances
can not be marketed in Denmark unless approved by Danish food authorities. - The Danish Food and Veterinary
Administration has not received an application for marketing in Denmark of Marmite.

Oh,
And I can still get you some if you really want it, won't be cheap though ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Indeed!

It's not banned as such though, however, fortified foods with added vitamins, minerals or other substances
can not be marketed in Denmark unless approved by Danish food authorities. - The Danish Food and Veterinary
Administration has not received an application for marketing in Denmark of Marmite.

Oh,
And I can still get you some if you really want it, won't be cheap though ;)
Does that mean cornflakes are banned? Cause there is no natural vitamins in cornflake they are all added after. Or has that been approved cause there would be nothing for brekkie.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh and marmite. I like the extra strong marmite you get with the black labeled jars from supermarkets :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Does that mean cornflakes are banned? Cause there is no natural vitamins in cornflake they are all added after. Or has that been approved cause there would be nothing for brekkie.

"Danish" Cornflakes are Maze, Sugar, maltextract and salt, that's it..no added/inriched vitamins.
as far as I'm aware anywho, but as mentioned, they would be free to seek aproval, to what extent they would be allowed to add vitamins i donno tbh..

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Kellogg's cornflakes the processing to get the bit of maize out and squash it means the flake itself is nutritionally pretty barren. They add all sorts of vitamins and iron to it over here . No sugar tho. You do that yourself.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
K No sugar tho.

I highly doubt that tbh...

UK
nutrition_label_content_uk2.gif

and random country

label080201.gif

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah your right they do.

Milled corn, sugar, malt flavor, contains 2% or less of salt. BHT added to packaging for freshness.

Vitamins and Minerals: Iron, vitamin C (sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid), niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin D, vitamin B12.

See all the added vits and shit. Doubt that would get past the powers who dislike additives hehe

Olgaline

FH is my second home
See all the added vits and shit. Doubt that would get past the powers who dislike additives hehe

Indeed, and tbh I don't nessersarily think thats bad..that they wouldn't...balanced diet over addetives etc....

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You can get all sorts of vitamin water, vitamin enriched cornflakes etc. but they have all applied for an approval of their products, which the importer of marmite has not, hence it not being legal to import

Lakih

Resident Freddy
@Olgaline You said one could still get some if you had a bit of €€ lying around. Are there like illegal underground maramite stores or something? Burly men with trenchcoats who flashes a set of maramite jugs?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Nuts are yummy as is dark chocolate, however Nutella is dog shite...... Marmite on the other hand is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom