Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I love you too :) I bet Koun does as well :p

B

Betrayal

You nice too, sometimes accidents happen :p /hug

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Betrayal!! you and mike kept killing my Ranger today during teh zerg (tm) :( shes only 47 and untemplated, go easy on her :p

<goes todo more pve and ding 50> :p

/hug

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Betrayal said:
You nice too, sometimes accidents happen :p /hug

You're lovely too honey :) Tho some of your realm shoud D13 !N2T4N7TLy (in game etc :p)

B

Betrayal

Offffff! Didnt know is you :> And in zerg situations (ie: arround stand off fights / fgs fighting) is hard to read a name when choosing a target from the many available :>
/hugs

B

Betrayal

Gear said:
You're lovely too honey :) Tho some of your realm shoud D13 !N2T4N7TLy (in game etc :p)
I see that everyone plays the same game in a manner they choose / like :>
Meself when solo have some 'rules' sort of, as not attack / add peeps who showed mercy / respect in some ways / moments when me was in a tough spot or when didnt attack me when /emoted them dont want to :>
But there are some who will allways have pleasure in poping some arrows to remind them things can go my way too at some point, and what you dont like to be done to yourself, dont do to others :>

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Ryuno said:
Betrayal!! you and mike kept killing my Ranger today during teh zerg (tm) :( shes only 47 and untemplated, go easy on her :p

<goes todo more pve and ding 50> :p

/hug

heh sorry dude, didn't know it was you :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Betrayal said:
I see that everyone plays the same game in a manner they choose / like :>
Meself when solo have some 'rules' sort of, as not attack / add peeps who showed mercy / respect in some ways / moments when me was in a tough spot or when didnt attack me when /emoted them dont want to :>
But there are some who will allways have pleasure in poping some arrows to remind them things can go my way too at some point, and what you dont like to be done to yourself, dont do to others :>

It's all a game mate, I'm having fun and what I write here is bollocks anyway :) Obviously no hard feelings for anything that might have taken place in the stealth zerg. Whatever you might have done, I've done worse anyway :p

In the purpose of not hijacking the thread me and koun (aka nuok) are rl friends for over 17 years so some grouping is expected. Also he's having his PCs on my place atm so more lag etc for both of us ;)

B

Betrayal

Completely agree :> But you see me is a bow scout, and melee encounters me try to avoid as much as I can, especially when is more than 1 oponent :> Sometimes using mls and kiting even helped me kill chaser, which was very rewarding :>
See you more in rvr and give good fights :>

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
Betrayal said:
Completely agree :> But you see me is a bow scout, and melee encounters me try to avoid as much as I can, especially when is more than 1 oponent :> Sometimes using mls and kiting even helped me kill chaser, which was very rewarding :>
See you more in rvr and give good fights :>

exactly, i dont know why people laugh spam at bow scouts for running away, and call them names for not fighting them and instead playing how a bow scout should play.

Uben

Fledgling Freddie
Ah Gaer the NS,
Came accross you 2 times past few days and I died everytime.. I actually took an hour out of the game to defrag my HD and check internet connection as last fight with you I had 7 out of views on a 9 combat round solo fight lmao nerf your straffing jumping skills :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom