Nuisance kids

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Anything legally you can do about the little bastards? talking kids about 13-16 who get drunk on weekends and set their lip up etc.

Obvious can't hit them, can't physically detain them until the police arrive..

so what can be done? neighbour is having a lot of bother with annoying kids on a friday/saturday and theres fuck all they can do about them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Annoying how? Drunk on the street, vandalism, what exactly?

Are they essentially like adults that get drunk? Because kind of same rules apply i'd believe, you can report drunk & disorderly to the popo and with teenagers they will more likely react.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
drunk, nicking peoples bins, racist etc... but under age so nowt ever gets done about it.

georgie

FH is my second home
First off, get them to make a note of times, dates, etc. Get a diary on the go.

Nate

FH is my second home
Become the local batman make fear their enemy

"To conquer fear, you must become fear.... you must bask in the fear of other men....and men fear most what they cannot see."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
drunk, nicking peoples bins, racist etc... but under age so nowt ever gets done about it.

Nicking bins is a crime ofcourse, otherwise it's underage drinking and that's what the police would deal with. Outside pestering the cops about it every time it happens, nothing much. You could set up cameras, get some of their mugs on tape.

That's about it, around here if you see kids drinking and call the white&blue, they show up and handle it. Pour their drinks on ground, take them home, etc. Ironic really, a nation that doesn't really mind underage drinking(cause we all did it), handles it really effectively.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Keep calling the cops mthe will get fed up for all the calls ruining their stats and eventually do something

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Quick throat stab. Job done.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
You tell em'!
1091_1384450127.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ask why your local authority isn't doing more to help them rather than punish them.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Piss cannon also works.
Why not try a constructive reply instead of always going for the cheap laughs? :\

It's already been said. Keep a log. Identify them in said log if you know them. It's easy parenting to just kick them out for a couple of hours instead of actually taking responsibility and being a parent. Kids get bored. No shit. It shouldn't be up to the council to entertain them but there should be community-minded things in place for them to do if they should so choose.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Problems with anti social hormone filled teenagers has been going on since the stoneage..add in dire consequence for anyone tackling them and you have a perfect storm for their indulgence in rebellion a medieval solution was to force all young males into small groups..if one got in trouble they were all punished..worked a treat.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wow. @caLLous is really stalking you isn't he!

I'd ragequit and rejoin if I were you m8. But I do feel your pain ;)

Yeah its really rather amusing isn't it? :D Creepy, but amusing.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
And for a more serious answer.

The police will do absolutely nothing until a crime has been committed, UK policing isn't about crime prevention it is about mopping up afterwards. They could quite easily nip this behavior in the bud early but its just not worth it for them.

Its no good telling the parents because they probably couldn't care less either.

CCTV can be fairly cheap, at least then there is a record of the escalating problem and when something more serious than bin theft occurs there is proof.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
wow they dont half milk that for cash 0_o

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think you would fast become "the cunt of the neighbourhood" if you deployed that in a residential area. Outside an offy or something is one thing but if I had young neighbours who weren't little shits I'd feel like a right arsehole putting this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom