Nudey avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Yes they probably are, shame that the only vocal part of that community is epople like you. Do you pop in up in every thread just to shout about daoc now? Get over it, no one cares. The generalites like to shout about daoc because someone always bites and starts shouting back.

It was just an observation. Have to wonder why you're so defencive.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Ch3tan said:
Yes they probably are, shame that the only vocal part of that community is epople like you. Do you pop in up in every thread just to shout about daoc now? Get over it, no one cares. The generalites like to shout about daoc because someone always bites and starts shouting back.
But then you just bit and shouted back at him. Thus everyones a loser. Well 'cept me of course...

Anyway, I'm sure you're all dying to hear my opinion on this. Its pretty much what Sar typed. These avatars arent actually breaknig the CoC nor could they be seen as particularly offensive, if someone finds it offensive or is somewhere (such as work) where they cant view such things. Then they should be the ones to do something about it, ie turn them off.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, now since none of you can post anything constructive at the moment this thread be closed until TedTheDog & Deebs make there minds up.

Can we please take the petty bickering back to either "Hell" or to PM's, k, thx, bye.

Regards
Rob / MYstIC G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom