Nub Question (and no, im not putting it in the nub section)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
...because its not meant for the nub section, move meh if u want. :kissit:

Anyway to the question (Feel like such a nub asking this), Whats the old. stand for infront of some ppl's name(eg. old.Tohtori (/salute!)), i understand that it might mean they're, well, old.. but what qualifys as 'old.'? just wondered, and i didnt think it fits in the nub section because its.. well... just beacuse :) :m00:

cheers :drink:

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
If I remember correctly it had something with a database overhauling back on BW. People had to reregister. Until they did they got flagged with an "old." in front of their name. I guess Toto just grew fond of his "old." because he never bothered to get rid of it. And now he seems to have kept it as part of his new name on FH.

I think this is why... Though I DO have the memory of a goldfish so I could be wrong :p

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Yup, that's it. Some never bothered to remove the old. part

Dukat

Resident Freddy
ahh yea i think i remember reading somthing about it now that you say... like you i have the memory of a goldfish :( what? what was i talking about again? :D

ty for the info tho :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yup, it's the old.thing from barry. Just thought i'd keep it since i've had it for so long. Then was pleased to see that other people had kept it aswell...didn't feel special anymore though...thought about changing it...then thought others would grow bored of it before i did.

Now i'm waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom