Ntl

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
ok is it just me or is NTL taking the piss AGAIN? i know theres a few daocers that use this poor excuse for an isp, so any info would be great. so far i know of 3 people on ntl having real bad trouble tonight, constant link deads and lag spikes

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
im on ntl and haveing these problems aswell.:(

Not had much chance to play lately and most off the time when i do i get bad lag which is to do with ntl,i have an abscess atm which has given me even less time to play.:(

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I ust to have it where at 1:30 AM every 2nd night the isp would simply stop working for 1 hour then back up again .

then about 2 weeks ago i jsut got massive packet loss from a ntl link that prevented me playing Camma :)

so there all good !

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aye, im on ntl also and recently it has been taking me about 2/3 minutes 2 zone somewhere with about a 50% chance of LD :(

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
just logged on and withing 10 seconds i was ld :/

i feel a phonecall coming on :p

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Nottingham area again as usual, effects us in north lincolnshire , very annoying

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
yeah apparently its going to be for the whole week because of the maintenance. if how it is atm is anything to go by, you can kiss good bye to rvr for the next week :O im struggling to craft :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I was getting constant ld's last night as well. Made RvR impossible.

Ironically my BB never ld'd, just me.

In the end I gave up and watched a movie. :(

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
While I don't use it myself, a number of people in the guild have been having connections problems - while using NTL > MMO

Himse

FH is my second home
NTL for the loose, it makes Svartmetall's trolls cry =(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
moved house over 2 weeks ago, been told 3 times they would come and sort my net out, 3 days off work for nothing, they finally turned up today, 4th time lucky.....

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Aye NTL Notts seems abit bad right now.

I did phone them tho, and the Tech Support Centre is in India or Wales, flip a coin and thats what you get, and i got India and the bloke on the other end who i could harldy understand says " unscrew the cable from the wall and screw it back on and it will work" The phone went down, balls to that.

So after all that, no one is still none wise to what is going on with NTL and these bandwidth fluctuations.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
Aye NTL Notts seems abit bad right now.

I did phone them tho, and the Tech Support Centre is in India or Wales, flip a coin and thats what you get, and i got India and the bloke on the other end who i could harldy understand says " unscrew the cable from the wall and screw it back on and it will work" The phone went down, balls to that.

So after all that, no one is still none wise to what is going on with NTL and these bandwidth fluctuations.

rofl

gotta love it :p

Hollomere

Fledgling Freddie
Found this complaint letter about NTL on my HDD - I think it might sum-up some peoples feelings about the lag issues!!

Apologies in advance for the formatting but the original PDF was too large for the upload restrictions, and it also contains a bit of strong language!!

Enjoy..... :drink:

Attachments

• Best complaint letter.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 26

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Hollomere said:
Found this complaint letter about NTL on my HDD - I think it might sum-up some peoples feelings about the lag issues!!

Apologies in advance for the formatting but the original PDF was too large for the upload restrictions, and it also contains a bit of strong language!!

Enjoy..... :drink:

yeah i read that a few years ago, its a work of art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom