NS temp help plx?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
What to cap etc? im pierce ns. dex\Qui, or dex/str or what? have no clue tbh:p please help me out here:)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
What to cap etc? im pierce ns. dex\Qui, or dex/str or what? have no clue tbh:p please help me out here:)

Imo, cap Str/Con/Qui and have atleast enough dex in the template to reach 300+ buffed. +26 str/dex overcap is preferable. Also, melee speed/dmg and style dmg at 10%, Pierce/Cd/Stealth/Cs +11(change some armor part/parts to apply poison) and cap every resists. This is doable, however some items might take some time to aquire.

Maybe Golden Spear/Croc Tooth combo, GoV,SoM, gem of lost memories or scalars, cyclone bracer, Paidrean neckie etc etc

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
you forgot dex old bean, shades need an awful lot of dex, stre only plays a minor part of it, (this aint an sb ya know ;) )

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
you forgot dex old bean, shades need an awful lot of dex, stre only plays a minor part of it, (this aint an sb ya know ;) )

Indeed. Kinda shot myself in the foot but I stand corrected :drink:

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Dont bother with thrust resist imo (Yeah my infi is thrust based, was worth a try tho :D)

Seriously, make sure you cap all melee resists, try to get at least 20%+ on all other resists, swap items in/out for envenoming weapons (for +env), max out stats, try to get plus cap on dex......oh yeah, try to make sure you look cool too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom