NS Realm abilities

T

tomee

Im only RR2 LVL5 NS but was wondering what RA most NS go for.

I have aug dex 2 mop2 dr 2 quick 1 con 1 at mo and some people say to go for AP and Purge. Is Purge useful as an NS any advice please appreciated.

N

nightsorrow

yes, you need purge , to purge Spamdragonfang4tehwin of warderinfils;o

D

dangle

Purge is a must for any class id say. If i were u i would get purge next then AP2-3, wild arcania can be very nice at times as well but i wouldnt get it before purge and AP.

T

tomee

Thx folks i was wondering as purge and AP3 would take me to RR4 to get that with no passives if i respec.

My worry is ill be too weak in RVR with no passives as only RR2L5 i could respec now and get AP1 and loose all passives. Is AP better than any passives even though its on a 15 min timer

S

Sharma

Originally posted by tomee
Is AP better than any passives even though its on a 15 min timer

Sorta personal BoF if you catch my drift. :D

K

Kicks

AP3 fortehwin

Im RR4L0 atm and have MoP 2 and AP2 and I wish I had Purge. The moment I get dragonspammed fight is over, that is if I dont suffer 3 PAs first. Am currently saving for AP3 and then will get purge.

A

azshara

Purge is first and prolly the most important RA (altho AP3 is nice, but cant help u vs df ;d).

V

VodkaFairy

purge
ap3
dr3
mop3
wa3

that should get you to rr8 :p

C

Cloak_

Agreed Purge is a must as a 1st RA
Then AP3 (but if you have a ra respec get some DR/MoP to keep you going till you got the points)
WA is also nice but not until WA2/3 tbh

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Cloak_
Then AP3 (but if you have a ra respec get some DR/MoP to keep you going till you got the points)

yeah, rr8 specs arent really much use if you got 2 RA respecs in the bag and havent hit rr4 yet.

Why not try to give a spec for a ns that would be just before first RA respec is used, then perhaps what to respec to, and how to progress to your next respec. Take that as far as rr6, by then youll probably bump into a patch respec or a stone, or be bored of your ns etc.

Users who are viewing this thread