NS question

Everz

FH is my second home
with the new malice/battler nerfs.. is it still worth going blades or just better going with piercing?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
unless ur back, try vnboards :p mistah (really small) twoll !!!111 :p

other then that, blades still has an advantage on most armor types, more then pierce
but then again pierce... better races for that i guess :) and some people talking about better spd etc (dunno i'm a noob about specifics in stealth areas) ow and fang for rangers :)

Everz

FH is my second home
fu nublet ;<, till on Us, rolled hib/merlin to pwn the midlets heh

was thinking going pierce, looks more fun and nothing better then swapping to sun sword ;D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
fu nublet ;<, till on Us, rolled hib/merlin to pwn the midlets heh

was thinking going pierce, looks more fun and nothing better then swapping to sun sword ;D
i was dreaming of sun sword/fang combo on ranjar :/ (or for a laugh that soul glimmer)

Everz

FH is my second home
Enli said:
i was dreaming of sun sword/fang combo on ranjar :/ (or for a laugh that soul glimmer)
fang as in BMF?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Blades on paper is still the better option ...

That being said ... on my shade i can still get my ass handed to me by rr5+ infils using lgm's in a 400hp 100 con 101 str swapout template which makes one wonder :(

Lgm damage it seems is once again going to be king in 1.87 and for that reason scable lgm mainhand swapout +champ weapon offhander templates will become the norm ... as hibernian blade mainhand lgm's are 3.7 speed mainhand and offhand cl weapon blades is 4.0 speed and pierce versions are 3.9 speed for lgm's and 3.5 for offhand cl wep ... i think pierce will be prefferred .

Plus ... tbh alot of people just want a change :)

P.S. But ... that being said ... until 1.87 goes live malice/battler are still king imo ...

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Punishment said:

That being said ... on my shade i can still get my ass handed to me by rr5+ infils using lgm's in a 400hp 100 con 101 str swapout template which makes one wonder :(

Lgm damage it seems is once again going to be king in 1.87 and for that reason scable lgm mainhand swapout +champ weapon offhander templates will become the norm ... as hibernian blade mainhand lgm's are 3.7 speed mainhand and offhand cl weapon blades is 4.0 speed and pierce versions are 3.9 speed for lgm's and 3.5 for offhand cl wep ... i think pierce will be prefferred .

P.S. But ... that being said ... until 1.87 goes live malice/battler are still king imo ...

Puni Templates don't kill ppl,It's all in how u play ur toon!!!

And Blade is still the way to go imo.

Everz

FH is my second home
Punishment said:

1.87 = 11th jan so very soon for me ;D pierce it is ;D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Puni Templates don't kill ppl,It's all in how u play ur toon!!!

And Blade is still the way to go imo.
having fun like lurking in beno on crowded times aint it :s

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
with the new malice/battler nerfs.. is it still worth going blades or just better going with piercing?

bah u gimp why u reroll to merlin instead?:D i could have pled u to 50 easy with my ml9chanter+fop bot, got a decent powerpool to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom