NS PvP movie

Everz

FH is my second home
cool, cant d/l ur vid, wanted to see :D

my bd > your ns still tho

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
vid didnt really impress me :p but interesting that theres still that much lvl 35 pvp, seems to be more than when i quit - playing my inf was some of the most fun i had around when i quit, so its intriguing... would kick your ass so bad though ;)

LushLips

Fledgling Freddie
vid didnt really impress me but interesting that theres still that much lvl 35 pvp, seems to be more than when i quit - playing my inf was some of the most fun i had around when i quit, so its intriguing... would kick your ass so bad though ;)

I didnt expect it to impress someone of your standards ;). And i would so kill your infil , no level 35 stealther has been able to kill me 1v1 yet :D. So bring it ! ;)

LushLips

Fledgling Freddie
Naw , cant you pay it yourself ?! If you promise to delete your skald for fun.. i'll pay for it :p

Everz

FH is my second home
not bad vid, pl my reaver rozie for old times sake ;)

LushLips

Fledgling Freddie
I dont mind pl'ing you , u know who i am ingame just drop me send anytime :)

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt expect it to impress someone of your standards ;). And i would so kill your infil , no level 35 stealther has been able to kill me 1v1 yet :D. So bring it ! ;)

you forget a lvl 34 sb!!

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
i pwned easy axty´s sb with my lvl 35 reroll
using a valk atm is for loosers like you rofl, it s like saying: i have a skillfull bd and i kill everyone in 1vs1!!!

no comment alenoob:kissit:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
using a valk atm is for loosers like you rofl, it s like saying: i have a skillfull bd and i kill everyone in 1vs1!!!

no comment alenoob:kissit:

Another idiotic comment from a idiotic player. Didn't like you when I played Camlann live, I don't like you when I don't play.

Maybe it's me... Nah, it's not. It's just you.

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Another idiotic comment from a idiotic player. Didn't like you when I played Camlann live, I don't like you when I don't play.

Maybe it's me... Nah, it's not. It's just you.

i don t know who are you.
but it seems that you are 1 of the random stupids that don t play camlann atm and write shit on this forum. hey noob, how do you do? !!!!!!!

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
italians are too aggressive, now i understand why a policeman was killed at Serie A match. :twak:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
if i train up hard enuf ill be able to make pro videos like the op

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
That's taking it too far dude..

And why's that? To me it just reflects the true axty and he doesnt have any reason to be aggressive towards others in the first place, either that or he is QQ'ing about someone who killed him with hax or he is boasting about how 1337 he thinks he is..:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom