NP nice and hypocritical

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glottis_Xanadu

According to those elite players in NP, they know what is best for Albion groups (should be tank heavy, etc).
Offcourse, they use skills, and all that. Nothing to do with uber classes. So when I said they were a bit of noobs for playing with savage heavy groups, this is what those brave souls responded:

Originally posted by jakobi
To my knowledge 2 ppl with zerkers in NP rolled a savage.

Much to my amusement, Loxleyhood pointed out the top 20 savage

So nice to see 6 NP lvl 50 savages in the top 20 already!
Great work NP, great skill..
What happend to the zerkers? 30% damage reduction meant you could not be uber anymore?
Retards, and hypocrits, guess that is the joining criterium for np :)
Regards, Glottis

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
According to those elite players in NP, they know what is best for Albion groups (should be tank heavy, etc).
Offcourse, they use skills, and all that. Nothing to do with uber classes. So when I said they were a bit of noobs for playing with savage heavy groups, this is what those brave souls responded:

What happend to the zerkers? 30% damage reduction meant you could not be uber anymore?
Regards, Glottis

that quote was in relation to what zerkers that rerolled as savage, idiot.

S

stunned

Pls tell me this guy is unguilded in Albion !?

V

VodkaFairy

You are such an idiot, you spend the entire day whining :eek6:

I feel so sorry for you.. pathetic creature :rolleyes:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: NP nice and hypocritical

Originally posted by cougar-
that quote was in relation to what zerkers that rerolled as savage, idiot.

Sure :p
Regards, Glottis

O

old.m0000

np just have way too much time on their hands

C

cougar-

Re: Re: Re: NP nice and hypocritical

Sure :p
Regards, Glottis

ok, delete topic then fool.

T

tildson

-2 zerkers rolled savages
-6 people in NP are top 20 with their savage

dont get your point/comparison there really, care to explain?

K

kinag

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
You are such an idiot, you spend the entire day whining :eek6:

I feel so sorry for you.. pathetic creature :rolleyes:

Couldnt agree more!

And btw, I play my zerker as often as I can, zerker is still fun as hell :)

O

old.XanateA

I r uber
also.. we got the 3 best pac healers on the server... thats why we are good.. and the best mend healers aswell.. and best tank players.. damn... wow.. we do have the best teamwork aswell... damn

V

vargen

Glottis when will you learn to shut up.
you are embarasing your realm m8s.

K

kaod

Regards, Glottis

I'm sure there's someone IRL that can help you with your issues Glottis just don't give up hope ok?

A

Ahqmae

Btw Glottis StealthWhineToTheMax....

Why did you add on our fg @ amg yesterday? Thought you hated stealthzergs... but you added just like the other 15 alb stealthers.

Pathetic is the word that comes to my mind.

C

Chuffy

You have the best MID tank players. Its hard to compare your tanks with other realms. Them being a little bit better than ours and all.

Please dont assume all your success over other realms is down to 100% player skill.

But yeah you're better than all the other mids.

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by old.XanateA
I r uber
also.. we got the 3 best pac healers on the server... thats why we are good.. and the best mend healers aswell.. and best tank players.. damn... wow.. we do have the best teamwork aswell... damn
´

Aint it a bit wrong to conclude that you have all the best tanks healers and such? i bet you still lack playing alot with most of them :)

Anyway what i think is good about your groups is the teamwork not the individual people.

take one of your so called best tank players and place in a pick up group and ill bet that he dont play much better then the others.

Its all abot playing as a Team _not_ a individual :)

Atleast that my oppinion could be wrong :p

I

infozwerg

take one of your so called best tank players and place in a pick up group and ill bet that he dont play much better then the others.

oh yes he will:

/g bye
/disband
form guildgroup

pretty strong play here imo

S

swords

You know the
''Regards Glottis'' is realy starting to get on my tits...

K

kenshee-himura

I think mids got the idea by now that savages are overpowered kill the whine now plz.... broken records all over here

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Just post it cause NP claim they are uber teamplayers, tactics, etc.
All they do is play with the FotM, it has little to do with being good.
Good are groups who despite their classes having shortcomings manage to beat another group.
Regards, Glottis

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by arrakeen
´

Aint it a bit wrong to conclude that you have all the best tanks healers and such? i bet you still lack playing alot with most of them :)

Anyway what i think is good about your groups is the teamwork not the individual people.

Its all abot playing as a Team _not_ a individual :)

Atleast that my oppinion could be wrong :p

U obviously can't see what xana is doing, i guess he is doing a good job then ... :(

V

vargen

.. and the cool part is that its true. The sad part is that you cant accept the truth.
cut the pointless whines now.

Originally posted by kenshee-himura
I think mids got the idea by now that savages are overpowered..
Nope.
This is just like a disease.. someone started to whine about savages and it spreads like a plague.

Y

yaemon

"Uberslan of Nolby Pride
SÅ jävla lätt för oss att hälften hade räckt."

I assume this is sarcasm?

L

llixeraxu

All they do is play with the FotM, it has little to do with being good.
Good are groups who despite their classes having shortcomings manage to beat another group.
Regards, Glottis

Im not going to bandwagon like most people here, as i actualy agree at what Glottis is trying to say here, although i see the failings in his attempts to justify it.

I would just ignore the post farmers Glottis, everyone is allowed to express there opinions.

1 PS, i do however respect that NP team work plays a large part in there sucsess.. just that they maybe would not have the same sucsess without the FoTM characters.

V

vargen

Originally posted by llixeraxu
just that they maybe would not have the same sucsess without the FoTM characters.
what FoTM characters?

L

leoric

He,s leading you all to whine!!! Better to ignore?

K

kaod

Originally posted by llixeraxu
Im not going to bandwagon like most people here, as i actualy agree at what Glottis is trying to say here, although i see the failings in his attempts to justify it.

I would just ignore the post farmers Glottis, everyone is allowed to express there opinions.

1 PS, i do however respect that NP team work plays a large part in there sucsess.. just that they maybe would not have the same sucsess without the FoTM characters.

Maybe there's 6 players who wanted to <gasp> try the new SI classes, figured BDs were usless to their groups and then actually enjoyed playing Savages.

Not a great deal of point in Mythic releasing any add-ons to the game is there? Everyone just jumps on the "you're playing the FoTM" bandwagon, most with no actual explaination as to why something needs nerfing or is overpowered, and THAT is the real bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom