now the nda is dropped can someone tell me..

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all

1st Can any who played dicple of khaine , Ive been told they suck big time are they that bad or is it a fact they dont know how to play them.

2nd out of all the classes you beta guys played what did find a good all round pve and pvp class that can handle ist self 1v1 and would be ok in a group aswell.

And mainly one that was fun to play

Im looking on the destrution side but its always nice to hear about classes on the other side

Thanks

Ninja

Tilda

DoK are good fun, 50:50 healing and melee.
They do nasty melee damage, but can also heal pretty damn well too.

Its hard to say as although some tweeks are needed, all classes do are well rounded and 99% of them have a decent chance if they meet another class 1v1.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
DoK are good fun, 50:50 healing and melee.
They do nasty melee damage, but can also heal pretty damn well too.

Its hard to say as although some tweeks are needed, all classes do are well rounded and 99% of them have a decent chance if they meet another class 1v1.

Thx tilda

Ill give dok a good go then .

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
melee healer vs ranged healer,now that's a match of the century :D and come Order! Destruction is the zerg side :(

I did order side with daod being alb.

Order will be floaded with kids and polish so ill stay destruction :p

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
I did order side with daod being alb.

Order will be floaded with kids and polish so ill stay destruction :p

dont be so sure, especially if u join the daoc server. order will most propably be the underpopulated realm

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i found warrior priests can cause big problems for shamans/zealots if they get up close. I have not done enough rvr to know how well they can escape, however the Shaman has a couple of tricks up their sleeve.

I am not sure if a Shaman can Kite Kill a Warrior Priest as the Warrior Priest can use a 1200 insta HoT at lvl 31 (lower values at lesser ranks). This would kinda negate the insta dots the shaman throws at him whilst running

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I'd say kids are more likely to go after the "guts, gore and bogeys" and shit like that.
DAoC was different because there was no clear good guy/ bad guy side.

Mellon

Fledgling Freddie
As for fun classes to PvP with. I really enjoyed pvping as a defensively specced tank in group PvP. I run around in the middle of the enemy, snaring people, breaking up formations, interrupting/snaring casters, drawing fire and being a general nuisance. I have my boyfriend playing healer with me at all times, wich helps a lot for this sort of fun.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say kids are more likely to go after the "guts, gore and bogeys" and shit like that.
DAoC was different because there was no clear good guy/ bad guy side.

how can you say that middies were clearly horrible and as for them dirty smelly tree huggin hibbies :p say no more

But really i see your point . but its been my choice to choose side for myself and my possey for evey game we have played so far . and no matter what side i choose its been the wrong one :p

so this time i have no say and mt possey has chosen destruction . although i do like the look of some order classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom