News Now that's funny!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
European Court on Human Rights finds keeping people's fingerprints could not be regarded as necessary in a democratic society, shocker!! :)

"Innocent" people should now be able to apply to get their fingerprints and DNA removed from government database.

But, more importantly, if the above is true (and the ruling can't be overturned) then it must be true for ID cards.

Yep! That's right - keeping people's fingerprints/iris scans etc. is undemocratic :D

The government claims the DNA profile from people who are not convicted may sometimes be linked to later offences, so storing the details on the database is a proportionate response to tackling crime

You can claim it all you like you labour fucktards - but you're officially WRONG! :clap:

Queue the Labour government doing FUCK and ALL about it, and half the people on this forum still loving the ID card idea...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Does the ID card store dna, fingerprints etc?

I thought the ID card planned on your isle is just for social number etc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thought you'd be first to post ;)

Yes, they want fingerprints and iris scans of every man woman and child in the UK. DNA was in scope but isn't any more. Fingerprints still are... :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thought you'd be first to post ;)

Yes, they want fingerprints and iris scans of every man woman and child in the UK. DNA was in scope but isn't any more. Fingerprints still are... :p

Grr...i'm just asking! :eek:

So, take fingerprints and scans off and put ID cards back on table. Fixed! :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Interesting court case...still wont stop the ID card idea though...In fact it may make it more appealing to people if it no longer stores DNA/Fingerprints etc

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, take fingerprints and scans off and put ID cards back on table. Fixed! :D

Why bother then? We've already got drivers licences, birth certificates, passports etc. etc. etc...

I'm not up for this country spunking several billions of our pounds on a waste of time and undemocratic system...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why bother then? We've already got drivers licences, birth certificates, passports etc. etc. etc...

I'm not up for this country spunking several billions of our pounds on a waste of time and undemocratic system...

If i could have all my info on one card, instead of passport, id, health insurance card etc etc, i would. It's just handy all the way round.

Undemocratic only if the undemocratic stuff is added ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Insecure then. Having all that information on one card is inherently insecure and worse for ID theft and the likes.

It's a pointless waste-of-money exercise. We don't need them, most of us don't want them, they're expensive and without the biometrics we've already got all the ID we need...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Guess it depends on how paranoid one is, well, paranoid is too harsh a word.

I just don't think about things that might happen like that. Hell, governments have nukes and someone MIGHT steal one and blow up all the macDs in the world, i still get my quarterpounder like always :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Dead%20Horse.jpg

tbfh.

M

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Guess it depends on how paranoid one is, well, paranoid is too harsh a word.

Fuck all to do with that. The whole POINT of the ID card scheme is the biometrics. Without them it's point-LESS....

Geddit?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Fuck all to do with that. The whole POINT of the ID card scheme is the biometrics. Without them it's point-LESS....

Geddit?

But wasn't the whole POINT of the argument against ID cards the possibility of ID theft and lost data? so paranoia is pretty much POINT.

I'm saying, a card that puts drivers lisence, passport, medical history and all such things to ONE card, is a good thing.

You can't argue it isn't.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Don't start this shit again. If you two are gonna go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth PM each other :p

For what it's worth, I agree with Scouse. However, "being wrong" hasn't stopped a government before and neither has "being illegal" (Dr. David Kelly anyone?).

I don't want a card, I don't need a card and moreover if I'm forced to pay for one in my eyes it will be theft by the state.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The key word being "things" not 8 million posts on the same point over and over and over.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm saying, a card that puts drivers lisence, passport, medical history and all such things to ONE card, is a good thing.

I can and already have, reread the previous posts rather than ignoring them.

And to keep meg happy this is the last post I'll make here :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can and already have, reread the previous posts rather than ignoring them.

I don't ignore them :p

But, you wouldn't want one card to rule them all, i would. We're done discussing this anyway :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whenever I see Jacquie Smith's face, I want to hit it with a piece of 2x4. I know its not the PC thing to say, but can you imagine her face being whacked with a piece of wood, filmed on one of those 1000fps cameras?

I'd laugh.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
But wasn't the whole POINT of the argument against ID cards the possibility of ID theft and lost data? so paranoia is pretty much POINT.

If you think it is a good thing to have all your personal info centralised, then fly Brown and co over to your neck of the woods and let them fuck it up instead of here.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever I see Jacquie Smith's face, I want to hit it with a piece of 2x4. I know its not the PC thing to say, but can you imagine her face being whacked with a piece of wood, filmed on one of those 1000fps cameras?

I'd laugh.
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Tom again."

I've got a fierce mental image of her being whacked in the face now :D.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

I'd laugh.

Repeatedly

With the odd slow mo section.

Possibly have an after event interview too.

Though I think it would have more artistic merit if it was one of those 2 foot floppy dildos

and Alistair Darling in an industrial sugar boiler, you work in filming stuff don't you? Can't you have a word with producer types? I see a new line in Saturday night family TV.

Actually me and a mate were discussing how good it would be to have Gordon Brown let loose in the woods in nothing but pair of stained underpants, a 100 yard head start and a pack of hungry, horny Alsations

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Surely someone will grace us with the magic of photoshop?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom