Now that's a fucking concert!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article.jhtml?articleID=723414

On stage there was blood everywhere. About ten decapitated sheep heads and naked people, alive, on large crosses. Everyone was painted with 100 liters of sheep blood. Also there were Satanist symbols everywhere. One of the hanging female models fainted and an ambulance had to be called.

null_174675a.jpg

Now that's what I call a concert. Silly vikings.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
soudns shite tbh... getting blood in me beer n women nailed up where i cant reach em... Gimme Val Doonican anyday , now there was a sensible fellow!

Kurik

Fledgling Freddie
ffs... what sane mind would even consider listning to that kind of music... totally beyond me.

Belsameth

Tainted
Bishibosh said:
I bet theyre not very good anyway :(

they're not indeed, pretty basic brutal black metal. dead boring if you ask me. looks like they did their best to put up an entertaining show tho :)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
poor sheep, bet the sheep are glad that band dont live in wales

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
"The band is now being investigated for causing religious offense, which can be punished by two years in prison."

Lol @ the possibility of a jail term for putting on a fucking concert. Jeez. Didn't Ozzy used to bite live mice? Or was that Alice? Well, whatever.
Christ, people eat meat everyday and if some 'shock' entertainers chuck a few bits of dead animal around it's like "Omg! Satan is going to keeeel us aaaaaall!! Run awaaaaay!!"
I imagine a slaughterhouse was where they got all the 'bits' from though. ~shrug~ Maybe they're butchers by day? :eek:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
call that a concert.

a while ago some friends of mine went to a powernoise/experimental electronica/art wank gig.

At one point a naked female performer was thrown into my friends lap.

Nice I hear you say.

Apart from the fact that at the time she was covered in piss, shit and vomit from the performance.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
....riiiiight.

Art really has improved since the days of Michaelmalangelo.

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
I saw a 'performance' this one time.....

A guy standing in a Jesus Christ pose being pierced with needle tips all along both arms and chest while a chick gave him a blowjob oO All the while he sang "Happy Birthday to me.."

Art?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...now I'm begining to wish I had paid attention in art instead of stealing the cool pencils. :/

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
It gets to the point where Theatre meets the stupid messed up "Lets put some shite toether and call it art" artists that drool over a picture of a red straight line.

Theatre has crossed to some weird borders, but mainly due to the practitioners doing drugs at the time :D

Fucking artists :p

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Oasis said:
I saw a 'performance' this one time.....

A guy standing in a Jesus Christ pose being pierced with needle tips all along both arms and chest while a chick gave him a blowjob oO All the while he sang "Happy Birthday to me.."

Art?
That's what I call art xD.
I'd do anything to see a guy standing in a Jesus Christ pose being pierced with needle tips all along both arms and chest while a chick gave him a blowjob oO All the while he sang "Happy Birthday to me". Easpechially about the blowj-ehm. eek!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
TeaSpoon said:
It gets to the point where Theatre meets the stupid messed up "Lets put some shite toether and call it art" artists that drool over a picture of a red straight line.

Theatre has crossed to some weird borders, but mainly due to the practitioners doing drugs at the time :D

Fucking artists :p

It's not the drugs, it's the fact that they are pretentious fucktards.

But then again what can I say, my favourite artist is well known for his use of corpses and freaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom