NOW is the right time to advertice abit!

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm currently playing on the US-servers and it seems the tides has changed for WoW, we are seeing alot of people starting out in DAoC now who left WoW.

Now is the time to advertice abit to lure tiredofwow-players to DAoC!

Irgil

Regular Freddie
Goa has done some advertising this week in Metro, too bad it was for their sucky free games at the new goa.com site. .

Mambopoa

Fledgling Freddie
Have seen DAoC advert in PC Gamer I think, was a mainly black and green picture and did not look that exciting really. (i missed it first time look)

Have seen GoA.com on MSN messenger advert, so at least they know how to advertise there now.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
If WoW was actually shit, then it would have done what Shadowbane, DDO, Horizons etc did. I'm enjoying WoW way more than I thought I ever would.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
If WoW was actually shit, then it would have done what Shadowbane, DDO, Horizons etc did. I'm enjoying WoW way more than I thought I ever would.

wow = everquest easymode .. and ppl like easy mode wow tho is just plain borning and ver repative.

but then again you must like getting items,, just to be able to farm more items.. personly I just dont see how that is fun.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
but then again you must like getting items,, just to be able to farm more items.. personly I just dont see how that is fun.

Have you even played WoW to a high level...? Because that's certainly not what the game's all about...

Everz

FH is my second home
Have you even played WoW to a high level...? Because that's certainly not what the game's all about...

yes, and its all about Items and countless hours raiding for one set piece which when you finally get that piece you realise the PvP is pisspoor and you quit..

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
yes, and its all about Items and countless hours raiding for one set piece which when you finally get that piece you realise the PvP is pisspoor and you quit..

Yes, because MMOs are only about the PvP part of them...*sigh*...never mind. And the PvP part of DAOC is just so much fun these days, isn't it...

Everz

FH is my second home
Yes, because MMOs are only about the PvP part of them...*sigh*...never mind. And the PvP part of DAOC is just so much fun these days, isn't it...

yes and spending hours pveing the same place over and over again is fun isnt it...?

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH

yes I have my Main Tank for my guild :p and tbh, it was ok @ first and then it got boring,
and to be honest your opinion doesnt count!!

your the one that begged GOA for years for a PvE server :EEEE

Zede

Part of the furniture
from someone who utterly despised DaoC pve - im really enjoying wow pve. Every dungeon has the sort of "edge" a dragon raid had for me on daoc, which was lets face the only repetative pve fun u could have on camelot.

oh and the pvp arena thing is a very smart, if only mythic did the same thing with daoc to test the top guilds against each other in an instance the size of emain :) one can only dream.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
yes I have my Main Tank for my guild :p and tbh, it was ok @ first and then it got boring,

did 40 MC runs whit my rogue never got my NS pants... fun? yea riiiiight :m00:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

likewise, sadly my country bumkin net connection hasnt been able to keep up with it :(

fixed now though!

Though it is a little dull for the first 30 levels, after that its great.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

yes because an RR4Lsomething really knows a lot about daoc.

sorry to bring RR into it but you clearly dont get the most out of games if thats all you have achieved in 4-5 years <insert random emote>

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
yes because an RR4Lsomething really knows a lot about daoc.

sorry to bring RR into it but you clearly dont get the most out of games if thats all you have achieved in 4-5 years <insert random emote>

im sorry that my newest char doent live up to your expectations it is only 4 days / played on the US PvP server next time ill try and do better for you, but you might want to think before you speak,

Raven said:
(for the slow among you, i don't play DAOC any more)

why dont you fuck off out of the DAOC forums then if you dont have anything good to contribute?

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I do believe the forum says

General Discussion
General chat about the game from all realms/servers

so whats your point ?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Tried to like WoW two times, but I just could not. Many WoW players think WoW is the ultimate game because they have never ever tried any other mmorpg.

Now is the time to advertise DAoC? Years ago was the right time probably. Now it's time to salvage what's left of this rubbish. Sadly.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, WoW's population has just hit 8.5 million. The end of the game is clearly nigh.
They're only playing WoW because they've never seen or heard of any other mmorpg. The average WoW player thinks it's the only game in it's genre.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, WoW's population has just hit 8.5 million. The end of the game is clearly nigh.
Billions of PCs use windows, we all know it serves a purpose, badly with a shit load wrong with it, and Linux is better, but we still use it.

BLASPHEMY! Someone has hacked Svarts account, call de police!!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie

wow has no dynamic endgame, hence it beeing shit.

a powergamer in daoc might reach the ultimate endgame, in todays gameplay, in 3 years.. rr13, 2 years if he is really hardcore.

a powergamer in wow, reaches absolute endgame in less then a year when playing with a good guild.

theres quite a differance between a static and a dynamic endgame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom