now i'm gonna take a guess that before to long DF will be nerfed

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BidAccount

Originally posted by jox
Took a ride to emain during my lunchbreak, all I see is shadowblades/hunters getting kicked by infiltrators.

Reach amg, ops, dragonfanged and killed by a rr 2 infil.

I have like 37 times more rps than him.

A bit tragic isnt it?

Guess I should do something else...like leveling my savage.

When my savage reach 50, gets sc, ip & purge he will be 3 times stronger than Jox.

If Mytix wants me to play fotm, fotm it is :)

Well thats me convinced - Jox tells a one off unsubstantiated anecdote and thats that.

Going to keep asking for it - hard data and proof otherwise its nothing but hot air.

(Have a word with Haldar - seems the only one of you that knows how to provide data and make a case)

M

mcdonalds

This DF nerf is wank imo....

There r some very good SB out there, some r weak some r stong, DF or no DF some i cant kill solo, simple as.

I have spent over a year leverling my inf (on and off) and wish i had done it a long time ago, fed up with norm RvR, this is much more fun :p

still think it is funny that dint hear a single DF nerf whine, when SB could solo all, now u have to fight... whine!

M

mandom

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Well thats me convinced - Jox tells a one off unsubstantiated anecdote and thats that.

Going to keep asking for it - hard data and proof otherwise its nothing but hot air.

(Have a word with Haldar - seems the only one of you that knows how to provide data and make a case)
you are no one to ask for hard data, cause no one here cares what you think or say, keep on posting, no one cares, stop posting no one cares

W

Weeping Willow

Its pretty impossible to fight at amg nowaday, jump 1-2fg albs and then have 1fg stealthers add, pa on healers/shaman and scouts on the wall.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by mandom
you are no one to ask for hard data, cause no one here cares what you think or say, keep on posting, no one cares, stop posting no one cares

Stop reading then.

As long as fools keep posting misleading crap about infils, I'll keep correcting them.

And eganamist - thats deliberate. Its called a trap -a very simple and crude one but it works. Mids have been doing it of late too, they send one sacrificial victim ahead, a few stealthers pop and the rest of the group comes over the hill to take them out.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Danya
Actually infs sucked at the start, then mythic boosted the assassins and they because foty.
Hmm, I recall assasins one hit killing me and remaining stealthed at the start of daoc, hardly teh suck :(

Z

Zoldot

Boring

Irrelevant

Pointless

Blah blah blah whine whine dragonfang blah whine not fair whine whine blah midgard sucks whine blah blah sulk sulk sulk.

Half a dozen SB players have been whining about it here since 1.62. It was going to get nerfed in 1.63 - it wasn't. It had to be nerfed in 1.64 - didn't happen. It absolutey must be nerfed in 1.65 - not so.

Getting a little repetitive now - perhaps one day if they try and get some hard data they might have a point, but I can forsee the 'must nerf DF' for the next 40 or 50 patches given their level of organisation and ability.

dumdidum, howdy poopy :D
yeah yeah albs whine as much on savages.
It's not that easy to get hard facts that DF is overpowered.
as on savages it's easier u just take some ss on there dmg :)
Why dont you just admit that DF is overpowered atm or that atleast something needs to be done about the assassin situation.
Same about savages, Something needs to be done about them.
They fix that insta in next patch but I doubt that makes them not overpowered.
Now enuff about savages, this thread was about infils.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by Zoldot
dumdidum, howdy poopy :D
yeah yeah albs whine as much on savages.
It's not that easy to get hard facts that DF is overpowered.
as on savages it's easier u just take some ss on there dmg :)
Why dont you just admit that DF is overpowered atm or that atleast something needs to be done about the assassin situation.
Same about savages, Something needs to be done about them.
They fix that insta in next patch but I doubt that makes them not overpowered.
Now enuff about savages, this thread was about infils.

Assassin situation? What assassin situation?

Yes - you have a large number of pl'd alts coming through on all three realms, but not many of these will stay the course. There is a perception of assassins power that isn't the reality (pre 1.62 SZ were the exception). Many will hit 50, spend a little time in rvr and wonder what the hell all the fuss is about before going back to their 'main' character.

The only assassin issue I recognise is that of buffbots - it creates a disparity in classes and an advantage that cannot be countered.

If Dragonfang is overpowered then so is annihilation, slam, brutalize, ranged baseline stun, ranged ae stun - and probably a few more in there. Its not the most powerful stun, its not the easiest stun to fire, its not the easiest stun to land. If stun reduction across the board is on the cards then yes I'd support that - I'd support any form of cc reduction across the board.

But until someone proves that DF is overpowered, or assassins are it remains pure opinion and speculation - and one I vehemently disagree with. Like I've said before - make your case and back it up.

E

envenom

not the easist stun to land? LMAO get a fucking clue will you u prick.

an infil normaly evades atleast 3 times in a fight your saying its not the easist to land? piss off

ur some rr noob infil that does'nt want his overpowered class nerfed shut up

I

infozwerg

to many albions on all servers are now mass leveling infils.
too many albions on excalibur level scouts atm because they wanny be like aussie. every week 3 new leechers are standing at every f****** milegate. i hate aussie.

so the vast amounts of albies currently lvlling infils are sealing their own doom just as the zerkers / sb's / savages before them did
leftaxe was severly bugged and got fixed. savages had some minor bugfixes.

no "nerf cuz overpowered" here at all.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by envenom
not the easist stun to land? LMAO get a fucking clue will you u prick.

an infil normaly evades atleast 3 times in a fight your saying its not the easist to land? piss off

ur some rr noob infil that does'nt want his overpowered class nerfed shut up

Spoken by someone who's never played an infil.

I speak as an unbuffed infiltrator.

DF only works if you evade mainhand - and I suspect due to how to hit bonuses are calculted I mostly evade the offhand.

Given the current issues with evade, its working at cap 25% against DW.

I find that I get to fire DF maybe every other fight for various reasons. It can then be evaded (or blocked or parried). I find the only consistent effectiveness I have is against those using unspec'd weapons.

If its so easy to land - why do you struggle so much landing FG?

And an evade reactionery currently operating at 25% v dual wielders is easier to use than an anytime (slam), or block reactionery (brutalizer), or rear positional (annihilation) or ranged stun (all hib casters) or the biggie AE ranged stun (mid healers)?

Now stop being a whiny juvenile jerk.

K

Kicks

Infil specs to 50 weapon so higher weapon skill thus more chance to evade on a NS/SB who typically have 39-44 weapon spec.

Add buffs to this and the gap in weaponskill means that infil evades 3/4 times a fight where as Im lucky to evade once.

Give infils 2.2 spec and problem is solved. Atm DF is FREE you should have to work for that stun imo

B

Belomar

Re: Re: now i'm gonna take a guess that before to long DF will be nerfed

Originally posted by infozwerg
too many albions on excalibur level scouts atm because they wanny be like aussie.
Umm, are you sure? Who would ever want to be like Aussie? :cool:

D

dimerian

Originally posted by mcdonalds

still think it is funny that dint hear a single DF nerf whine, when SB could solo all, now u have to fight... whine!

E

envenom

erm why do i struggle to land FG? well i can get comeback in 90% of the time FG is either evaded or fumbles but with df all you have to do is evade and thats it stun landed and u win

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by aginamist
Its pretty impossible to fight at amg nowaday, jump 1-2fg albs and then have 1fg stealthers add, pa on healers/shaman and scouts on the wall.

what sothpub sais.

[Random alb]: dooontt cooome tooo aaammmmggggg

Most fights are at amg in my oppinion cus albs gather up their forces, mids and hibs cant find any fgs roaming emain, and eventually you do a driveby on atk, see nothing, then 30 minutes after you saw last alb, you suddenly got the 5fg force there.

[random alb]: But, now we have buffed up and made groups, i cant help that the group over there are done at the same time as us.

zz

T

treaza

Savages will b nerfed b4 the infil get the nerf bat up his ass :clap:

D

Driwen

Half a dozen SB players have been whining about it here since 1.62. It was going to get nerfed in 1.63 - it wasn't. It had to be nerfed in 1.64 - didn't happen. It absolutey must be nerfed in 1.65 - not so.

Getting a little repetitive now - perhaps one day if they try and get some hard data they might have a point, but I can forsee the 'must nerf DF' for the next 40 or 50 patches given their level of organisation and ability.

more than half a dozen sb's ;). Most sb's hate it and probably half dont like it, but there are only a half dozen regular mid posters who care enough about it to continue whining. There are probably around half a dozen people continually whining about savages, does that mean that they arent overpowered?:p (yes there are more than 6 people whining about savages, but those people do it once or twice and thats the same with DF).

About the date, people claim savages will get nerfed 1.65 gave them a slight nerf, but everyone believes they will get nerfed. To be honest I think a nerf of DF is more likely than nerf of savages (not including 1.65) as most infils claim thrust is a weak line only specced, because of str/dex effecting it and DF. So nerf DF and you have killed the line, so mythic will wait till the real style review. Now for savages mythic has adjusted their buff cost and downtoned the 2handed/splitspec weaponskill (where little whine was about, atleast here on excal).
Now there is no real reason to assume that there will be another adjustment/nerf of the savages as otherwise it would have happened along with the rest of them in 1.65. Still people keep claiming there will be more nerfs. So aslong as people keep claiming that, you can certainly keep claiming that DF will get nerfed.

B

behatch

if you want something bad enough it happens

aslong as you make it happen :)

with daoc that includes some stlong whine :D

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by driwen
more than half a dozen sb's ;). Most sb's hate it and probably half dont like it, but there are only a half dozen regular mid posters who care enough about it to continue whining. There are probably around half a dozen people continually whining about savages, does that mean that they arent overpowered?:p (yes there are more than 6 people whining about savages, but those people do it once or twice and thats the same with DF).

About the date, people claim savages will get nerfed 1.65 gave them a slight nerf, but everyone believes they will get nerfed. To be honest I think a nerf of DF is more likely than nerf of savages (not including 1.65) as most infils claim thrust is a weak line only specced, because of str/dex effecting it and DF. So nerf DF and you have killed the line, so mythic will wait till the real style review. Now for savages mythic has adjusted their buff cost and downtoned the 2handed/splitspec weaponskill (where little whine was about, atleast here on excal).
Now there is no real reason to assume that there will be another adjustment/nerf of the savages as otherwise it would have happened along with the rest of them in 1.65. Still people keep claiming there will be more nerfs. So aslong as people keep claiming that, you can certainly keep claiming that DF will get nerfed.

If so many hate it, how come its the same few names who just repeat te same tired old lines here? And whne you go to the vn boards lo and behold some of the same old names appear there too.

I'm looking forward to the style review - will be nice to have a viable spec line whether DF remains or not. Don't think it'll help the whiny SBs though - especially the clueless ones who believe its an 'uberIwin' button.

B

behatch

If so many hate it, how come its the same few names who just repeat te same tired old lines here? And whne you go to the vn boards lo and behold some of the same old names appear there too.

I'm looking forward to the style review - will be nice to have a viable spec line whether DF remains or not. Don't think it'll help the whiny SBs though - especially the clueless ones who believe its an 'uberIwin' button.

they might not say it

but they still think its op and want it nerfed

A

Arkian

A few questions for the people who don't like DF (I myself am neutral about it):

Is your problem with Dragonfang a problem purely with the style, or a problem with the style in combination with the evade rate of a fully buffed infiltrator?

Do you have a problem with Dragonfang on a Scout or Mercenary?

What about fights versus unbuffed Infiltrators?

I suspect some of the unhappy people are looking at the buffed infiltrator case only, as some of these people also state that 'Infiltrators have spec AF buff' and that's another reason for a nerf. Clerics have spec AF buff, Infiltrators do not (master of the obvious ;) )

Please try to stick to the facts of the class when justifying your grievance, and you will find you get much more support, especially if you can back it up with logs/screenshots etc over a large enough number of combats.

Z

Zoldot

HAHA poopy you retard, fuck off will you?
its many who whine on infils just that you only notice those who does it more then 10+ times.

Df needs nerf or sb needs boost thats fact.
and yeah I know savages needs nerf but that has nothing to do with this, just FO idiot.
If there is nothing wrong with infils then there is nothing wrong with savages so STFU NOOB.

If we gonna go your'e way then ok, infils overpowered, savage overpowered, 1-3 mid classes is overpowered or a bit to strong and albion have 1 overpowered and all others neutral, so Realm v realm if u count all classes the realms is ok, so STFU.

Look in my sig.
You say you cant compare infil to sb so fuck off witht he savage bullshit then will you? you cant compare savage to BM or something.

You can never give up? can you?
you have to keep on whining.

At the moment you see a post about savage/infil..
muuust...whiine....cant.... hold.. back.
cheeeeese please!

Retard!

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by behatch
they might not say it

but they still think its op and want it nerfed

What 'they' think, what 'they' want and the facts are very very different things.

Remember - Mythic gets logs and test data before any changes. If you think its overpowered have you provided any hard data>

Thought not.

Now stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom