now i'm gonna take a guess that before to long DF will be nerfed

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pandemic

nothing to do with DF being overpowered which i personally have no experience of. after all i can hit an infil for 900 so fairs fair etc.

i think it will get a nerf because to many albions on all servers are now mass leveling infils. this is what really causes all classes to be looked at - a population imbalance due to a perceived (true or not) advantage.

so the vast amounts of albies currently lvlling infils are sealing their own doom just as the zerkers / sb's / savages before them did

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Pandemic
nothing to do with DF being overpowered which i personally have no experience of. after all i can hit an infil for 900 so fairs fair etc.

i think it will get a nerf because to many albions on all servers are now mass leveling infils. this is what really causes all classes to be looked at - a population imbalance due to a perceived (true or not) advantage.

so the vast amounts of albies currently lvlling infils are sealing their own doom just as the zerkers / sb's / savages before them did

Still have ~1 year till that happens :)

O

old.Tzeentch

who really cares about df?

why do so many people care?
it's like everyone is a stealther here all of a sudden

O

old.anubis

i rarely swing my hammer, so dont care about dragonfang at all :p

I

iluvatur

stealth is the biggest advantage ... being able to go wherever you want and not get zerged (well maybe not at mg's ^^ )

E

envenom

why do you care about savages teez? because they rape your fat sweaty arse everytime same thing goes for DF if purge is down your dead

L

Lessurl

I don't think tzee (as his bard) has much to worry about from dragonfang. :p

K

K0nah

i think dropping DF and Annihilation to 7s wouldn't be a bad idea, mainly cos they're so easy to get off.

F

freeco

Originally posted by Pandemic

I agree with u but would like to add, currently purge is the only reason i win against even RR infils. If my purge is down i will lose and i can only use that every 30minutes. Im not saying that DF is overpowered but i want something better to balance then purge.

Please Mythic, do not nerf Infils, balance SB's instead! But until that day im still gonna say: Dragonfang4tehwin!!1 :)

L

LordjOX

about |-----| this long i reckon, thats ~1000

anyways, never been DF'ed - don't care :p

:m00:

B

Belomar

Infiltrators and DF has no bearing whatsoever on 90% of the people playing this game, whereas savages make life miserable for practically everyone (except perhaps the 10% who play stealthers). It's a matter of numbers, pure and simple.

Oh, and Albs have been levelling infiltrators ever since the game went live, they're certainly the FotG (Flavor of the Game).

X

Xandax

Stealthers (can) have a large impact on RvR, especially organised and maybe to a lesser extent the "zerg" RvR.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Xandax
Stealthers (can) have a large impact on RvR, especially organised and maybe to a lesser extent the "zerg" RvR.
But should they? I don't think anyone appreciates if one stealther (let alone 0.5-1 FG of "organized" stealthers) pop on a perfectly good FG fight. It sucks to be in a perfect pwning position and have a druid or healer on 10% and then some lame brehon NS/ranger or vakten SB/hunter jump you.

D

Danya

Actually infs sucked at the start, then mythic boosted the assassins and they because foty.

T

Tharion

And Mythic cares about the european infil population?
You know Mythic makes the changes and not GOA right?

L

loxleyhood

Well, you don't say, you're quite the little Nostradamus aren't you?

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Belomar
But should they? I don't think anyone appreciates if one stealther (let alone 0.5-1 FG of "organized" stealthers) pop on a perfectly good FG fight. It sucks to be in a perfect pwning position and have a druid or healer on 10% and then some lame brehon NS/ranger or vakten SB/hunter jump you.

It is not a matter of if they should ... it is if they have.

You said that "Infiltrators and DF has no bearing whatsoever on 90% of the people playing this game".
But they can and do infact have a large influence on RvR.

S

Silenzio

helloooooow?

anything new to talk about??? helow helooooooo

???

fekking boring annoyin ppl cant even find somthing orriginal to moan...

as a sb player i get df'ed rarely .... wonder why...

maybe is not so "easy to land" and maybe cuz i dont stik on my target spamming anytime aye?

as an inf... can say not every time df goes in...
cuz ther wise player who keep moveing in combat.. strafeing... goin backward .... walking trought ecc

anyway df can be evaded too.... and lately seems rlly easy to be parryed/blocked...

how come im able to use comeback+frosty wile other sb just moan? ive seen few others doin good ...

but ok ... midgard have the stun on the second style ov an evade chain ok ok good to me :) bit disadvantage
(still hunter have Razor Edge, wich is not that hard to land in duo)

but what i rlly hate is seen thos prat hibbies moaning bout df....

Diamondback LVL 25 pierce styele... evade opening... low endurance cost ... effect = stun!!!

lvl 25 damn no lvl 50 lvl 25 fff...
yes his stun last for less than df... but not that wee...

ive seen only 2 ns using diamondback till now on excal...
and in the time i was stunned... they kicked in the wole harmsting chain + one diff style... good damage adv... id say...

but ns moan... cuz most ov em just... try to crit, often u see 3 ov the 5 ns ganking u still stealthed trying to have a good position for pa and bs 2... O.. stick and anytime... they just move or run when get attakked...

pfff hib should rlly SHUT UP till they dont learn to use theyr char/spec line....
if a ns i balde spec than have nothing to moan as a slash inf shouldent...

but... im sure is too hard for u to understand such thing
easyer to keep moaning most ov the time without knowing bout what and why...

btw df will not get nerfed since ther no need... and any mod on it will force em to review the whole thrust line...

but even if it happens... u think all ov us will be still here playing in a year or so?

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by Silenzio
helloooooow?

anything new to talk about??? helow helooooooo

???

fekking boring annoyin ppl cant even find somthing orriginal to moan...

as a sb player i get df'ed rarely .... wonder why...

maybe is not so "easy to land" and maybe cuz i dont stik on my target spamming anytime aye?

as an inf... can say not every time df goes in...
cuz ther wise player who keep moveing in combat.. strafeing... goin backward .... walking trought ecc

anyway df can be evaded too.... and lately seems rlly easy to be parryed/blocked...

how come im able to use comeback+frosty wile other sb just moan? ive seen few others doin good ...

but ok ... midgard have the stun on the second style ov an evade chain ok ok good to me :) bit disadvantage
(still hunter have Razor Edge, wich is not that hard to land in duo)

but what i rlly hate is seen thos prat hibbies moaning bout df....

Diamondback LVL 25 pierce styele... evade opening... low endurance cost ... effect = stun!!!

lvl 25 damn no lvl 50 lvl 25 fff...
yes his stun last for less than df... but not that wee...

ive seen only 2 ns using diamondback till now on excal...
and in the time i was stunned... they kicked in the wole harmsting chain + one diff style... good damage adv... id say...

but ns moan... cuz most ov em just... try to crit, often u see 3 ov the 5 ns ganking u still stealthed trying to have a good position for pa and bs 2... O.. stick and anytime... they just move or run when get attakked...

pfff hib should rlly SHUT UP till they dont learn to use theyr char/spec line....
if a ns i balde spec than have nothing to moan as a slash inf shouldent...

but... im sure is too hard for u to understand such thing
easyer to keep moaning most ov the time without knowing bout what and why...

btw df will not get nerfed since ther no need... and any mod on it will force em to review the whole thrust line...

but even if it happens... u think all ov us will be still here playing in a year or so?

I wouldn't mind reading your posts if they weren't so many self-concocted abbreviations everywhere and no grammar. :(

E

elyand

bla bla bla

Fix the AF buffs instead and DF will be sorted

B

BidAccount

Boring

Irrelevant

Pointless

Blah blah blah whine whine dragonfang blah whine not fair whine whine blah midgard sucks whine blah blah sulk sulk sulk.

Half a dozen SB players have been whining about it here since 1.62. It was going to get nerfed in 1.63 - it wasn't. It had to be nerfed in 1.64 - didn't happen. It absolutey must be nerfed in 1.65 - not so.

Getting a little repetitive now - perhaps one day if they try and get some hard data they might have a point, but I can forsee the 'must nerf DF' for the next 40 or 50 patches given their level of organisation and ability.

B

behatch

Re: Re: now i'm gonna take a guess that before to long DF will be nerfed

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Still have ~1 year till that happens :)

you wish ^^

B

behatch

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Boring

Irrelevant

Pointless

Blah blah blah whine whine dragonfang blah whine not fair whine whine blah midgard sucks whine blah blah sulk sulk sulk.

Half a dozen SB players have been whining about it here since 1.62. It was going to get nerfed in 1.63 - it wasn't. It had to be nerfed in 1.64 - didn't happen. It absolutey must be nerfed in 1.65 - not so.

Getting a little repetitive now - perhaps one day if they try and get some hard data they might have a point, but I can forsee the 'must nerf DF' for the next 40 or 50 patches given their level of organisation and ability.

if u havent noticed when a class is op they tend to get "repetative" whine threads

thrust/cs infils mm ok slighty harder than sb

50dw/50thrust- instant nerf

df nerf allready xD

i'am looking forward to diamond back nerf whines xD(think thats what they syles called:p)

K

kin

I made a sorc to be able to enjoy fun in fg rvr.
Mids made savages and fotm groups.
I switch back to my stealther.

Get the picture about the numbers of alb stealthers ?

B

behatch

Originally posted by Belomar
It sucks to be in a perfect pwning position and have a druid or healer on 10% and then some lame brehon NS/ranger or vakten SB/hunter jump you.

dont see whats wrong with that,you dont like that because the healer could insta but not if he has been PA'd thus giveing our realm more chace of winning which is what we want

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by behatch
if u havent noticed when a class is op they tend to get "repetative" whine threads

thrust/cs infils mm ok slighty harder than sb

50dw/50thrust- instant nerf

df nerf allready xD

i'am looking forward to diamond back nerf whines xD(think thats what they syles called:p)

Not when you relaise that those repetetive and boring whine threads are the same half dozen people who spend their time whining rather than providing any hard data to support their claims.

J

jox

Took a ride to emain during my lunchbreak, all I see is shadowblades/hunters getting kicked by infiltrators.

Reach amg, ops, dragonfanged and killed by a rr 2 infil.

I have like 37 times more rps than him.

A bit tragic isnt it?

Guess I should do something else...like leveling my savage.

When my savage reach 50, gets sc, ip & purge he will be 3 times stronger than Jox.

If Mytix wants me to play fotm, fotm it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom