Now i miss the clue

edabi

Fledgling Freddie
Really don't understand albs anymore, and i'm part of them. For once mids didn't attack alb for irvr, but established it in hib. While albs were on bolg keep, some smart albs took arv. No reason to do so, while we don't get port there anyway. After arv they took a tower at blend and hlid.
I thought mids showed once their good will and now you're upsetting them. Why ?
I really don't get the clue.

Before you all accuse cm, i can tell you they were at bolg.

Shadowss

Banned
it was so they could get mid attention from bolg...coz mids were camping bolg like beasts...thats why

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
So that's why they had to cut all the ports and kept going? :eek:

- English -

Resident Freddy
before you can acuse CM? lol.. they were 1 green tower from taking iport, and they go cut nged port... shame we beat them as 6 after they ra dumped us

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
before you can acuse CM? lol.. they were 1 green tower from taking iport, and they go cut nged port... shame we beat them as 6 after they ra dumped us

We did take nGed tower 3 for leveling the bolg keep that was taken, and hibs where taking bolg tower 3 to cut the Irvr for alb. And you killed us at Crauch tower 4, with us having 2 afk, and 2 lds came back, but yeah be proud of the kills, it will rarely happen to you ;)

For some reason i think Taglim took over Fremsters FH account ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
We did take nGed tower 3 for leveling the bolg keep that was taken, and hibs where taking bolg tower 3 to cut the Irvr for alb. And you killed us at Crauch tower 4, with us having 2 afk, and 2 lds came back, but yeah be proud of the kills, it will rarely happen to you ;)

For some reason i think Taglim took over Fremsters FH account ;)

Not like it matters if you have 7 people afk/ld you eat grass anyway on any given fight on equal terms. :(

archorz

Fledgling Freddie
It was DA that took the keep, was rumours early on in the night saying mids were trying to help albs with taking bolg, then mids took it, 3-4 hours later after getting sandwiched in bolg by defending mids and inc hibs we decided to go take a mid keep do pull mids away from bolg so albs could then take it for irvr, we took the keep 5-10 mins later albs took bolg so it seemed to work, not sure what happened much time after that coz i loged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom