Now I know why

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hey i couldn't care less what you think so... :) I am not going to get drawn into an argument with someone over a long dead game.

All i am saying is taking the high ground when everyone knows you are just the same as everyone else on the server makes you look kinda stupid, no matter what you say everyone knows you add and zerg with the best of them and always have.

whats the difference between crying "but he could of added on our fights!!!!" and "they could have been heading to one of our keeps!!!" ....not a lot, they are both used by people trying to defend their zerging.

Septina

Part of the furniture
To be fair your group have always added on every 1v1 fight you see and zerged every soloer you see, which does make you an adding zerger.

Biggest pile of shit i've read in a while. :x Feel free to ask people like Fayte, Arrauddry, Shadowlost, Lasttime and alot of other respected soloers how often we added when we played. :p

Dunno if you're talking about recently, but, when i ran with the mael/groove groups we did not add on any of the respected players on the server.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Biggest pile of shit i've read in a while. :x Feel free to ask people like Fayte, Arrauddry, Shadowlost, Lasttime and alot of other respected soloers how often we added when we played. :p

Dunno if you're talking about recently, but, when i ran with the mael/groove groups we did not add on any of the respected players on the server.

I am talking pre TT incident, the days when Aggroman was the place to be for fg vs fg stuff, yet groove et al could always be seen running over the soloers in other zones when they couldn't find action, then complaining about having fights added on by "lesser groups". The last time a i played a few weeks ago i didnt even see anyone that could or could not zerg me as there was nobody around :p

there were very few groups that didn't add on solo fights, or zerg soloers.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

How much did you pay for living in a different reality?

Punishment

Resident Freddy

You didnt add on me , was that because you respected me or you just knew it wasnt worth the whine marathon it would result in ? :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
You didnt add on me , was that because you respected me or you just knew it wasnt worth the whine marathon it would result in ? :p

Most soloers we kill die because they added on my warlock a year ago or chased my runemaster in a fullgrp 2 years ago. If its not for one of those 2 reasons, its because Septina or Boomer thinks they deserve it. Sometimes we kill people that Netcode tells us to kill but thats just for the rp's, we dont really care what he says. :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
that one time at band camp someone added on noaims lvl 6 thid alt , therefore noaim has been stalking him for life, keke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom