novamir teh movie

kirennia

Part of the furniture
28kb/sec from the torrent so not too bad for adsl anyways. But if more people used it, it'd probably be a lot faster ;)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i dled the file named Novamirfinal, saw it, it was a guy getting his throat cut off with a knife in arabian language, thx i cant eat for a week now..

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
i dled the file named Novamirfinal, saw it, it was a guy getting his throat cut off with a knife in arabian language, thx i cant eat for a week now..
Seriously? :eek7:

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Hamro said:

ok please dont download that link..the person who originally hosted it put this up instead because he was pissed.. im getting a mod to edit it asap :/

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
ok tilda has sorted the link.. really sorry to anyone who suffered coz one guy behaved like an idiot.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Finally downloaded

I think it's corrupt though, please tell me the song in the 1st fights isnt actually supposed to sound like that?

Tilda

Saphri said:
Crap panning. Strong f8 targeting. Reaction time is forever. Lots of adding skill displayed.

Really unimpressive.
Very similar to your last efforts then?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't want to get banned for mod baiting would I!

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't wanna get banned from emain for Zoy baiting waould I!
________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Tilda : Today at 08:55 PM.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Finally downloaded

I think it's corrupt though, please tell me the song in the 1st fights isnt actually supposed to sound like that?

It is

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
ok please dont download that link..the person who originally hosted it put this up instead because he was pissed.. im getting a mod to edit it asap :/

st?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:

That's so disgusting and irresponsible. That's what you get for trusting a retard like ST.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I download it tomorrow but i think there isn't much to see for me. Iam better then him anyway. nihohohohohohoho

j/k

:worthy:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Saphri said:
Crap panning. Strong f8 targeting. Reaction time is forever. Lots of adding skill displayed.

Really unimpressive.
so funny after seeing your vids xDDD

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm ne1 having problems using the .wvm link?
Looks like it Dl's but nothing really happend? :(

Herjulf

Banned
link seem dead.

was making myself a fraps movie also, moviemaker makes such sucky qual movies.
got myself sony vegas 4.0 there i get "lagging" videos when i make em, its far cooler them moviemaker though. but i must solve this whole lagging movie thing.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, but Sorusi's video is much better when it comes to the viewpoint of a defensive tank. :) I could start picking on all kinds of small things, like Nova has a habit of doing when commenting on other people's video, but I won't.

Oh, and lol @ the jump-spamming Vinters in the video, constantly running away from bodyguard.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Nice movie, but Sorusi's video is much better when it comes to the viewpoint of a defensive tank. :) I could start picking on all kinds of small things, like Nova has a habit of doing when commenting on other people's video, but I won't.

Oh, and lol @ the jump-spamming Vinters in the video, constantly running away from bodyguard.

intressting sig, not retired anymore? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom