Novamir>buffbots

G

Gedan/Skugg

about 4hours ago I got Last hit on Novamir.. 3hours later he charges our PK in EMain with 1 goal; to end the life of my buffbot Mojojo ;) He raped her with a 5feet long spear!
Nice 1 Novamir :)

G

Gedan/Skugg

Bet he was like; WTF! give me the name of Gedans buffboT!
A hero Got to keep his pride I guess..

N

Novamir

hehe CF charged for suicide to prince raid, then tried to kill buffbots and got a couple =) urs was grey it was eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy mneohaoehameoieoiaem

BUT THE FECKING PRINCeS WERENT THERE

not the princess

ngggh

fecking chanters

O

old.Mick

still sonny got exp, which is a nice change :D

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Novamir
hehe CF charged for suicide to prince raid, then tried to kill buffbots and got a couple =) urs was grey it was eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy mneohaoehameoieoiaem

BUT THE FECKING PRINCeS WERENT THERE

not the princess

ngggh

fecking chanters

Sorry WR killed them sorry if we upset ya fun :)

Z

ztyx

I was even more surprice to see celt inside out tk :) was it Missy?

M

Mundokar

Its the latest in the events didnt you know Ztyx ? ;) Run to a PK and see how far you can get. My record is the albion telepad in Odin's..

R

Rhuric

I think the all time record of reaching far inte a pk was someone who made it up the tower in one of the pks, think it was albs, not sure thou

S

Son

We managed to get a few peeps onto first floor in tower in mpk, hopefully they have some nice piccies ;)

B

brommix

ive made inside a tower once hehe, but only by the help of 6 albs infront of me....all about placing yourself tacticly..............behind the rest :)

Z

ztyx

Mythic pls make tk's better! I don't want a stoopid hibb to keel me buffbot. Master Q was up on wall safe from u stoops :p

M

Mundokar

I am new to this sport Ufrot ;) Will practise a lot more

S

Spudgie

I once got on the 2nd set of steps of apk in emain. For a caster thats pretty impressive. Must've been something to do with the 2fgs that sui'd together ;)

A

Aule Valar

furthest i've seen someone get was to the steps not actually on em in the hib tk in odins

to continue this sport, how about lining your entire realm up outside a border keep (okay so the zone would crash, but ignore that mino point) have a spy in the other realm to open doors and everyone trys to charge through the border keep :)
with about 800 people doing it i think you'd probably get one or two survive if it went well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread