Notts Tonight

D

danhyr

Best rvr ive had in ages... great fun... thanks to Sal/Thunder and phenoix Legion

Repairing those doors whilst getting nuked by trebs great fun

:)

N

Nightchill

It's certainly been a while since there's been that sorta fun and light-hearted defence (, retake, defence, run-off, /transfercorpse). Thanks to Sal and all involved :)

F

Fefner

I second that! was a great evening and i believe u middies are still trying to get the keep, thank god for our ice wizzies :p

S

salazzarson

my pleasure as always, best rvr i had in ages. Naughty mids needed a few prods to get them to come out and play, but i knew they would not let us down. well played to bith realms, more nights like this please.

Cheers
Salazzar
Phoenix Legion

C

Cavex ElSaviour

only shame of the night is that a thane wtfpwnd the 3 of us :p

J

joe_soap

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour

But does it count seeing that the three of ye were afk, sitting down, nakkid and level 5?

heard that ye still managed to get him down to half health cuz he kept whacking himself in the foot

O

old.Jeriraa

There was some Hippy gank squad intercepting our supply of siege equipment. Thats why it took us so long. :) In the end you got worn down by gtae and trebuchet fire thou.

Nice gt'ing me! /flex

Edit: Oh yeah, that gtae at Hlid early the day was me too. :p Slowed you down long enough for the reinforcements to arrive.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
There was some Hippy gank squad intercepting our supply of siege equipment. Thats why it took us so long. :) In the end you got worn down by gtae and trebuchet fire thou.

Nice gt'ing me! /flex

bah, our highes t was lvl 6 fyi, and it wasnt his foot, it was his ankle, peros hid behind his foot so he would hit his own ankle, we albs call it tactics

C

cerbie

Yeah it was great fun to bad I had to log, still some rl...

Nice to see that those albs were afraid to come down to meet us in the open hihi.

Well at least for once they could hold a keep, not for days of course like we use to do with Renaris when we had a cs there.

Try tin cans, pls try to hold a keep longer then one day, great fun for us.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by cerbie
Try tin cans, pls try to hold a keep longer then one day, great fun for us.

I´ll make you a deal

you don´t zerg a keep with anymore than 4fg´s then we´ll hold it for more than a day :p

remember last time at bledmeer we took keep 30 minutes went by and 80 mids attacked.... that´s overkill man :p

A

Ardrias_Mid

When you use IRC to get people to attack, what do you expect? :E

C

caiuga

hehe We all know now mids dont attack with less then 60+, thats probably why we waited so long to charge... the uncertanty about how many you were down hill, and come on 112 mids on retake of Notts?? You didnt dare to attack gates before you had 70+.....anyways great fun in Odin's last night even with big mid zerg, guess we really annoyed you guys by taking Blend a second time ...:)

P.S.
We will return lol

V

Venom777

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour

Cavex, were you the highlander Armsmen that ran down from Nott that I followed, Chain nuked and then spanked plus the Infs/Minstrel that popped up?

Must say, I was as surprised as you if so :p

V

Venom777

Originally posted by caiuga
hehe We all know now mids dont attack with less then 60+, thats probably why we waited so long to charge... the uncertanty about how many you were down hill, and come on 112 mids on retake of Notts?? You didnt dare to attack gates before you had 70+.....anyways great fun in Odin's last night even with big mid zerg, guess we really annoyed you guys by taking Blend a second time ...:)

P.S.
We will return lol

You might actually find that earlier in the evening there were about 3 FG mids attacking Nott of which half of those were casters, we got the first door down and started on the second. As usual the albs wouldn't charge us until they outnumbered us at least 2 to , maybe even 3 to 1 from the numbers I saw running over my corpse and even then they needed a big guard pop before they came. Nice to see things haven't changed much in my absence.

Don't want this to detract from the immense fun that was had at Nott that evening but I wish accurate info / bragging / taunting would be posted and not complete c@rp.

N

Nightchill

As someone said, you couldn't really tell the mid numbers. Iirc someone just said "wait, wait, CHARGE" and err, everyone did (bless). Planned to use the corpse summoner if we were outnumbered :)

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Originally posted by Venom777
Cavex, were you the highlander Armsmen that ran down from Nott that I followed, Chain nuked and then spanked plus the Infs/Minstrel that popped up?

Aye that was me, notts was too lagy to fight so i ran out a bit when some dude nuked me, saw that you followed me so i sat down to rest up and get ready for a nice fight, i knew persoteck was near so the i counted the easy rp's in my head.. so i thought.. How should i know you can cast 10 times on me, i was laready on 20% before i reached you :p

V

Venom777

Gotta love it when somebody hasn't got capped energy resists, its a rarity nowadays.

Was it 2 infs or an Inf and a Mincer you had with you?

G

greatred

Well... I remember you blocking a lot, especially my DF's, or my backstab missing and stuff... It kinda went downhill from there and our nearby pally was involved in a dispute with a nearby bonedancer. I guess you must have been grouped and therefore buffed, and you did take us on one at a time... But I was left thinking "nerf thanes" afterwards :D

(btw I was one of those infs attacking you, the other infil ran off scared if I remember rightly)

~mumbles something about needing to replace his af90 armor~

V

Venom777

God news was yes I was grouped, bad news was that it was only with my lvl 24 BB who was taking a dirt nap at the time (I just can't seem to get him any RPs) so I was as nekked as they come.

F

Fafnir

Gotta love it when somebody hasn't got capped energy resists, its a rarity nowadays.

Was it 2 infs or an Inf and a Mincer you had with you?
:D Aye its nice, when you run into a soft target. Many times when Thanes win a fight its either due to RA's or luck. :) But Sarevok is a gimp like the rest of us, giving us a bad name. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom