Notts last night

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz Mids for last nights festivities,

I was there with me lvl 34 Bard and you guys just kept coming back.

When I logged you had just gone back in for around about the 5th time. It was a good scrap thoroughly enjoyed by all I could see.

Sharkith

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
It was good fun. Too bad it was a working day, I really had to force myself offline to avoid hating myself too much this morning :)

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Actually very strange we kept comming back, when the hibs (some of them) kept on BUG ABUSING.. have a nice SS of: Scruffa The Affro Frakulvs 50 791,295 6,322 Enchanter Elf None Standing INSIDE the wall at nottmore pbaoeing for 5 min + without ANYONE being able to hit or use spells on him.
How lame is that.
Hope someone with a better SS than me (showing the name also) only have SS where I target him and u see the name sticking out of the wall.. Good Job m8

Gamah

Banned
Wilburn said:
Actually very strange we kept comming back, when the hibs (some of them) kept on BUG ABUSING.. have a nice SS of: Scruffa The Affro Frakulvs 50 791,295 6,322 Enchanter Elf None Standing INSIDE the wall at nottmore pbaoeing for 5 min + without ANYONE being able to hit or use spells on him.
How lame is that.
Hope someone with a better SS than me (showing the name also) only have SS where I target him and u see the name sticking out of the wall.. Good Job m8

Right now the screenshot and they can varify the abuse with server side logs mate.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Wilburn said:
How lame is that.

Definitely right now it. I hate that.

I was busy hiding on the roof of the main keep with my wee bard trying to operate the Treib and then the Pally. Got your tower to 8% then the damn Treib vanished...

He almost dinged 35 from a standing start on the night. Even given insta death anytime anyone saw him in range.

Sharkith

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
How lame is that.

Immediatly report it. The less people do these things the better it is for the server. Goa will check it out and ban if they where exploiting

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Actually as I stated above, my SS i pretty bad due to the lag and because I was mad as hell cause of the bugabuse, and all u see on my SS is the last part of the enemy name, and on the SS u cant even see the name (cause of text spamming) But SS was taken at exactly 00.21 (CET) at 24 march 05 at Nottmore Keep.

Its enough with the bugged scroooms (not blaming animists here). But deliberately standing inside the wall is lame. I know this was reported both on my /as and in our /bg, and several people said they noticed the bugabuse, and I even belive Ncr tried to shoot a film of the abuse.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Even if your SS is bad - report it anyway.

If you don't then no action gets taken, if you do report it then maybe they can verify the action with logs. Either way you have not got anything to lose.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
i know some people used Fraps and was gona send it in to right now.
Can se one problem whit it tho hib prolly get some more bonus if they get Banned ore summit like that xD

:cheers:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
It was reported at the time, I remember several people in the bg saying so, somebody was even trying to get a video of it. However it stopped us from having any chance of taking nott back that night alot of people did log after that. Anway got a few more rps for my lvl 47 healer :D

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
it's all talk sometimes until someone actually does rightnow it tho. personally I find it's best to do it immediately or it never happens.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good battle :)

Though i had to log @ about 11pm :( Got to nott where there were only 2FG's of us @ 1st defending, im ure if mids got ram up early on inner door you may have had nott back, but you all held back for a while which gave us hibbys enough time for more backup to arrive :)

Anywayz, was a good fight & give more tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom