Nothing Works

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing is working! What a joke., Sort it out NOW I want to play or I will go to RF Online who know how to treat their customers.

WHY CAN'T GOA GIVE US SOME GOOD NEWS???????????
KEEP POUNDING U WITH BAD NEWS AFTER BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Damentorion

Fledgling Freddie
Did you had to start a new thread just for this ? Have some patience and understanding ? Can't you realize that when something has gone wrong it can take a while ? Why do you always say they do this on purpose and the service is crap ?

STOP WHINING YOU ****.

close thread plz, kthnxbai

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Error 201 ;( QQ

Kinda annoying setting your alarm clock to 7:30 to get up and play... and then I can't connect to a single server... :(

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
Reika said:
Sort it out NOW I want to play or I will go to RF Online who know how to treat their customers.

Good, we got rid of another whiney 'tard. Gogogo, if RF Online is sooo much better, whatta hell are you actually waiting for... Xmas?

:wanker:

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
Tosen said:
Error 201 ;( QQ

Kinda annoying setting your alarm clock to 7:30 to get up and play... and then I can't connect to a single server... :(

Wtf? You put your alarm clock to wake you up to start playing the game? :eek6:

U should really check your priorities m8... That sounds somewhat unhealthy thinking in long terms...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
guessing this is a joke thread?

If not;
get a clue, the daoc servers are probably some of the most stable servers around these days, sure they have had problems in the past but these days they are exeptional.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Reika said:
Nothing is working! What a joke., Sort it out NOW I want to play or I will go to RF Online who know how to treat their customers.

twat

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Raven said:

If not;
get a clue, the daoc servers are probably some of the most stable servers around these days, sure they have had problems in the past but these days they are exeptional.

....-_-.... I've got one word for you: Ravencrest server ;S Has had like.. 1 crash since release of WoW ;X

It's kinda odd how all the servers aren't down, but u cannot connect to the log-on server, or what ever it is... item bug again ;D

Today's proffecy: "An angel will fall from the sky! And we will all loose our itamz!"

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Have to agree with raven as of late servers have been exceptional - Nothing is 100% reliable so the occasional outage aint to be moaned about - At least it gives all us addicts time to do RL stuff :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Tosen said:
Time for a reality check for you, methinks.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Time for a reality check for you, methinks.

Nah... just got home after 72 hours @ work.. just wanted to check out the game before I go back later today.
After all.. I won't get back untill sunday again ;(

If I pay my bills to this company, I was kinda hoping I could get to play a bit, just the few hours I'm home.

/kiss Belly

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Raven said:

If not;

yeah, have had extreamly little problems over the past 4.5 years compared to other games. only problem have been that when things HAVE gone tits up with the server its done it with a passion..

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Reika said:

lol, server crashed for the first time in a long time and u QQ.... are u mentally ill by posting that BS u just did

id say go back to ur RF online or whatever...

in evry MMO i have played there are ppl like that who QQ about it... say they will quit... go play something else...etc etc, usually those ppl dont quit and keep on whining like lil 6 year olds

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
tollstore said:
Have to agree with raven as of late servers have been exceptional - Nothing is 100% reliable so the occasional outage aint to be moaned about - At least it gives all us addicts time to do RL stuff :)

Very true, actually discovered that the strange woman roaming around my house, is in fact my wife :p

Downside - got a list of chores :(

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Ive played on and off since the very start . i must say the servers have been better then most games .. except the dreadful lagged we used to get from relic raids.

But i think alot of ppl get frustrated with the lack or information or the ease of finding it if its posted.

Last night excal/pryd servers go down .. 30 mins later we were informed its being sorted. and will be fixed late last night or in the morning.

but as you can see all the log in servers are down .. ive had a look about and nothing been posted about it.. personaly i dont mind when they come up, but the info wouldnt be a bad thing..

And on another note why do peole find it their main mission to slag off others,
is it just to get there post up so they feel more important. or is it they feel or treated so badly in real life they feel better trying to bring others down..
or maybe they are just angry 24/7
if some one makes a new thread what does it matter .. there is nothing in the rules you have to read it. unless you have some sort of dissorder forcing you to click... if 1 person makes 100 posts a day on same issue noone will die . so who gives a damn..

now lets see how many angry gimps there are on to reply ot this :p

Ninja

----------------------------------------------

If you are what you eat then im a horney teenaged girl

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Tosen said:
Error 201 ;( QQ

LoL thats sad

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Frosty said:
But i think alot of ppl get frustrated with the lack or information or the ease of finding it if its posted.

Last night excal/pryd servers go down .. 30 mins later we were informed its being sorted. and will be fixed late last night or in the morning.

but as you can see all the log in servers are down .. ive had a look about and nothing been posted about it.. personaly i dont mind when they come up, but the info wouldnt be a bad thing..
There are several updates from Xalin and myself in the other thread about this.

As Xalin said in that thread, we have identified the problem and we are working on resolving it before we bring the servers back up. There should be more news on the official site soon.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Frosty said:
ive had a look about and nothing been posted about it.. personaly i dont mind when they come up, but the info wouldnt be a bad thing..

You'll find it if you take your head out your...nah just kidding :)

Most of the info is http://daoc.goa.com/en/

Some people use IRC and the E&E's who chat to the GM's post any new info.

Hope that helps!

Toel

Loyal Freddie
DAoC has been the MMO's with the best support and most stabile servers I've come to try yet, go play WoW for a week and checkout the stability/support there, you ass.

Gamah

Banned
Tosen said:
Error 201 ;( QQ

lol get a life.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
lol get a life.

Read the entire thread before you start commenting, and you will see that I do have a life -_-

Grow up.

Gamah

Banned
Tosen said:
Read the entire thread before you start commenting, and you will see that I do have a life -_-

Grow up.

working for 72 hours isn't a life, and having your mum as your best freind irl and online is also quite sad. Speaking of which, where is she to come and defend you?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
working for 72 hours isn't a life, and having your mum as your best freind irl and online is also quite sad.

She's even my best freind? :) wow... :fluffle:
If you by where mean when, I'm not sure bud.

and I don't work for 72 hours, I work for 24 at a time, had to stay for two shifts, and since I work kinda far from where I live, I sleep at the barracks.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:
working for 72 hours isn't a life, and having your mum as your best freind irl and online is also quite sad. Speaking of which, where is she to come and defend you?

Sometimes u can really be a retard ... try thinking before u speak for once :wanker:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Toel said:
DAoC has been the MMO's with the best support and most stabile servers I've come to try yet, go play WoW for a week and checkout the stability/support there, you ass.

Does that include weekends / French national holidays / Mardi Gras etc ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom