Advice Note 20 Ultra

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Is it worth upgrading from my current Galaxy Note 9 to a Note 20 Ultra? My current phone is fine, and its showing none of the usual signs of phone ageing like declining battery life, so if I upgrade it would only be because there's a compelling reason to do so. I've also heard that the Note 20 may be the last Note as Samsung concentrate on the Z as the premium offer (and I wouldn't touch one of those with a bargepole). Thoughts?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Nah, unless you want a slightly better camera or the battery is dying I wouldn't bother.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I think there'll be at least 1 more Note. The new S21 Ultra comes with an S-Pen (or it's an optional accessory) but it looks thoroughly gimmicky - most of the functionality of the Note S-Pen is missing and there's no integrated sheath for it (there's a case that magnetically holds the pen). Although, from a screen size and power pov, the 2 lines are definitely converging.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Is it worth upgrading from my current Galaxy Note 9 to a Note 20 Ultra? My current phone is fine, and its showing none of the usual signs of phone ageing like declining battery life, so if I upgrade it would only be because there's a compelling reason to do so. I've also heard that the Note 20 may be the last Note as Samsung concentrate on the Z as the premium offer (and I wouldn't touch one of those with a bargepole). Thoughts?
A new Note in all but name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom