Not The Mighty Leeds United

mank!

Part of the furniture
couldn't happen to a nicer club.

cheerio, cheerio

G

is everyone on this forum who is from oxford a no caring selfish self important pos twat fucklord

dysfunction

FH is my second home
All I can say is the whole setup that got them into all of this shite was developed by someone thicker than a lead pipe...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
couldn't happen to a nicer club.

cheerio, cheerio

I think this sums up my feelings too. Serves you right for banking on getting into the Champion League.

G

dont slag me off or upset me, or you will get an infraction.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol. go-go magic quotes database!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I despise Leeds United and thier fans but I have to say I do feel a little bit sorry for them right now, the club is on the verge of extinction because Bates is trying to screw the tax man out of £7 million that he can well afford to cough up.

Bodhi

I despise Leeds United and thier fans but I have to say I do feel a little bit sorry for them right now, the club is on the verge of extinction because Bates is trying to screw the tax man out of £7 million that he can well afford to cough up.

I'm very glad he isn't at Chelsea any more. If he was we'd probably be bankrupt, even with Abramovich's billions.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'm very glad he isn't at Chelsea any more. If he was we'd probably be bankrupt, even with Abramovich's billions.

Aye the bloke is very much a cockney wideboy, always looking for the next get rich scheme. He sees the potential in Leeds United to earn a massive return on his tiny investment in the medium term, if they manage to get back in the Premier League he could easily sell the club on for £50 million plus because of the TV revenues the club would bring in. Oh and he is a tax exile as well so he doesn't pay a penny in tax. Slimy bastard has no interest in the football or the fans, it is all about the bottom line. Lets hope the old bastard shuffles off this mortal coil before he gets the chance.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Fixture lists for next season are already out. They arent going to throw them away and rework the promotions/relegations from last season.

Give it a week, the FA will conveniently rewrite the rules and Leeds will start the season - possibly with a points deduction or similar.

All I can say is the whole setup that got them into all of this shite was developed by someone thicker than a lead pipe...
Be nice, its not brookys fault Leeds are in the shit.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Here in Sheffield we have a whole lotta love for Leeds.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out you Elland Road dirty scumbag bastards.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
is everyone on this forum who is from oxford a no caring selfish self important pos twat fucklord

I remember being near the utd coach when it pulled up at Leeds and the local hicks were shouting "SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM"

I couldn't care less about the place. Great atmosphere, shit club. Besides, 30,000 fans are just going to start going to their other clubs, so the non-league sides will get more money.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oh ffs!

I fucking hate Bates.

Like I said before when Leeds were in the play off final it seemed as though the players were told to not try, like they were scared for their lives if they scored a goal.

Leeds will live on!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I hope not Trem. No club that I actually hate apart from Leeds. They splashed money around without any regard and ended up paying for it. Good riddance hopefully.

Trem

While you may be right Ch3t I am still a Leeds supporter, through thick and thin and all that.

G

good on you trem

leeds leeds leeds, now let me have my animated LUFC gif for me avatar and much love will result

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guess what?

I'm actually a Leeds fan too!

*feels durteh*

:kissit:

:ninja:

:england:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Leeds born and bred here. Its a funny thing how they can shut the club down when it has already sold around 18000 season tickets for next season.

The supporters are there, the team is more or less there, all it needs is Master Bates to put his hand in his pocket and offer more. Only reason he offered so less before so he could sell the club for a hefty profit in 1-2 years time.

It would be nice if all the old Leeds players from that great team, like Kewell, Smith, Fowler and co dipped thier hands in thier pockets and bought the club, then gave it back to the city coucil or something

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It would be nice if all the old Leeds players from that great team, like Kewell, Smith, Fowler and co dipped thier hands in thier pockets and bought the club, then gave it back to the city coucil or something

Don't forget Tony Yeboah!!!! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I see you only named some of the "better" players that were paid ridiculous wages.

It seems to me that no one has learned a lesson from Leeds fate, West Ham seem to be going a bit silly with transfer fees and wages.

Trem

All the big clubs pay stupid wages. I don't see why Leeds are being singled out.

How much will Tevez be getting per year when he goes to Man Utd? How much does Ronaldo get?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Leeds paid over the odds at the time though, wasn't Bowyer on £75,000 a week before he left? Didn't you have players on stupid contracts even after you got relegated.

Big clubs can pay big players a lot yes, but they have wage structures, at the time Leeds just paid players too much just to intice them to the club. Which it seems is exactly what West Ham are now doing. Ronaldo gets a lot now, but he has signed a new contract because his form was good. He probably didn't get a fortune in his first contract. Tevez will probably get a lot, but there are very few players with his skill level, he has his pick of the clubs.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
All the big clubs pay stupid wages. I don't see why Leeds are being singled out.

How much will Tevez be getting per year when he goes to Man Utd? How much does Ronaldo get?

50p each a week and a pat on the head from Fergie! :p ;) :D

Trem

Tevez is awesome I agree, I also hope he does go to Man Utd or at least stays in Blighty.

He is no more skilled than Tony Yeboah was though imho.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Leeds is in Yorkshire. Yorkshiremen are the tightest bastards around. Tighter than a Budgie's chuff. Its no wonder they went tits up when the yorkshiremen up there found out what Ridsdale was doing with their money. It was doomed to failure.

Bodhi

Tevez is awesome I agree, I also hope he does go to Man Utd or at least stays in Blighty.

He is no more skilled than Tony Yeboah was though imho.

Tony Yeboah > all other premiership footballers ever.

Except probably Andrei Shevchenko. Y'all knew that tho.

Trem

Those 3 goals still give me goosebumps.

I miss Tony :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom