Not seeing skins

N

[NA] Rhythm

Heya,

I have downloaded all my clans skins, but can't see them in game. It defaults to normal modes and I don't have force models checked. It is very annoying. Anyone offer any advice? Skins go into main dir right?

Ta

Rhythm

J

joe_black

Send them to BarrysWorld mate and they'll add them to your server. Then you'll see them in your game.

N

[NA] Rhythm

hmm

Hmm, even if I book a server? What happens when playing on non-BW servers?

S

ShavedApe

You would have to force models to see this unless server has the skin installed also. There is no way around it im afraid.

N

[NA] Rhythm

Damn would be nice for them to add capability so that server can download skins if they want. Should be a hack detect or something to make sure no-one is trying invisible stuff. Is there a section on EA site to ask for fixes/additions for Mohaa?

S

ShavedApe

Nope there isnt there was a post on gamespy forum asking what we would like to see in the expansion.
But sadly the one thing true gamers want eg. Punk Buster will not be included.

The server download I think was mentioned but never taken seriously I dont think.

In reply to preventing invisible skins well thats already in place I guess. Fact is just because you have invisible skin on does not mean I wont see you as i see what i have. So this is not really a problem.

J

joe_black

Skins

Can BarrysWorld help me out regarding our clan skins?

We have them on the server and we can see them fine, but we are seeing axis as allied, and visa versa at times. This doesn't appear to happen to our clan skins but does happen to the clan's players when wearing other skins and to regular players.

This is worrying us because it looks like we're cheating but I can assure you we're not.

BTW, I have a screenshot of one of our guys on the axi side but wearing an allied skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom