Not really a whine... Just a question.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Leuan said:
and mincers with mezz AND stun, wtf is that about? how u ment 2 hit or run with that? oo look at me im a stealther with chain <mezzes you and starts sh*ting on you, you try to run when it wears of as he has almost killed you by this point> but w8! what is this? <you get stunned before you go 5 paces and he finishes you off>......sorry got carried away. :touch:

You are such a noob... I mean read what you've just wrote there and tell me, does it make any sense? Let's say the minstrels shitty stealth got you for surprise and aoe mezzed you and all of your pets, so 0 resists (like that happens a lot), he starts beating you....How come that he has almost killed you before mezz runs off? The first hit would break the mezz for god sake so you can't be dead by 1 swing of a minstrel can ya? It's not a savage or some zerker in vendo mode, minstrels won't hit you for more than 150-200 damage each swing. So when he got the first swing in, you can insta lifetap your health back and in 20 seconds the pets should get out of mezz anyway as the minstrel aoe mezz lasts a shitty top 25 secs...

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
You are such a noob... I mean read what you've just wrote there and tell me, does it make any sense? Let's say the minstrels shitty stealth got you for surprise and aoe mezzed you and all of your pets, so 0 resists (like that happens a lot), he starts beating you....How come that he has almost killed you before mezz runs off? The first hit would break the mezz for god sake so you can't be dead by 1 swing of a minstrel can ya? It's not a savage or some zerker in vendo mode, minstrels won't hit you for more than 150-200 damage each swing. So when he got the first swing in, you can insta lifetap your health back and in 20 seconds the pets should get out of mezz anyway as the minstrel aoe mezz lasts a shitty top 25 secs...

1) note im a thnae and thanes dont have pets, though u wouldnt know that cos ur a noob
2) minstrels and their "shitty stealth"- emain is a big place for minstrels to hide, they dont have to be up close and personal to mezz you
3) most minstrels are crammed full of artis, so when they hit you its like a bomb going of inside your head.
4) vendo mode = wtf

Bahumat

FH is my second home
is it true beserker at lvl 25 turn into a diff thing at when they zerk.....do they turn into a badger or she bitch man whore?

quick cast answer

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
1) I thought we were discussing bd's here :touch:

2) A thane should normally win 1 on 1 against any minstrel unbuffed as thanes are one of the best duelling classes.

3) Oh right I forgot that minstrels are the only class that can get artifacts, Thanes can't get any artifact I'm so sorry... :eek:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no to thane beating mincers.

thane has dd's too but mincers are harsh, thane hits slow so the mincer can just stick and spin plus he can always save stun then mezz and rest.

if a mincer plays dirty he gets dirty hands and wins alot oh and he gets told off by his mum for gettin dirty trousers

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
ok so it took me about 10 mins 2 get pissed off with all the bitching in here and people just dont get how fucking easy a bder can b.

assassins can kill them, ever heard of disease? PA, CD, backstyles, if u all say camlanns so unbuffed then a unbuffed infil should rape a BDer.

a ranger/scout/hunter should b able 2 kill bder, what with high dmg ranged attacks a lvl 50 BDer shouldnt have more than 1k health and ive personally seen a unbuffed hunter shoot a BDer for 600+ ok so he gets healed but i doubt heal pets r that fast.

and then a caster should b able 2 take out a BDer aswell.

enchanters stun and pbaoe's or even ranged nuking, or eldritch/fire wizzie/ RC runie can bolt a BDer 2 hell and back, and then not 2 mention a dark specced smer (imo the most fun class on pvp) should b able 2 rape a BDer what with a little range, aoe pet mezz, and high casting rate, intercept pet.

so the general problem is that tanks cant kill a BDer, well as its already been said slam/backstyles can kill a BDer pretty fast though ofc it can b hard.

yes BDer is a unfair class but no more than a mincer or a infil (2.5 spec points, dragon fang, and general weapon dmg output).

this is atleast my perspective from what ive seen and heard and participated in. BDer is overpowered, but can also b killed rather simply and a bit of skill :wub:

(btw got bored reading sum of the comments around page 3

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Darksword said:

a) you are wrong
b) minstrels and infils are easy to kill
c) you are wrong
d) have you fought a bonedancer at level 50? no?

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
ok so it took me about 10 mins 2 get pissed off with all the bitching in here and people just dont get how fucking easy a bder can b.

assassins can kill them, ever heard of disease? PA, CD, backstyles, if u all say camlanns so unbuffed then a unbuffed infil should rape a BDer.

- No stealther will jump a BD with BS unless he wants to /rel

a ranger/scout/hunter should b able 2 kill bder, what with high dmg ranged attacks a lvl 50 BDer shouldnt have more than 1k health and ive personally seen a unbuffed hunter shoot a BDer for 600+ ok so he gets healed but i doubt heal pets r that fast.

- Bladeturn blocks crit, pets agro on you, /face and LT, /rel

and then a caster should b able 2 take out a BDer aswell.

enchanters stun and pbaoe's or even ranged nuking

- Purge stun, /rel

or eldritch/fire wizzie/ RC runie can bolt a BDer 2 hell and back

- Better hope sure you don't miss a bolt, and are max range, or /rel

and then not 2 mention a dark specced smer (imo the most fun class on pvp) should b able 2 rape a BDer what with a little range, aoe pet mezz, and high casting rate, intercept pet.

- BD's got same range as SM, intercept pet? BD is a caster, believe it or not.. Unless SM got MoC up, /rel

so the general problem is that tanks cant kill a BDer, well as its already been said slam/backstyles can kill a BDer pretty fast though ofc it can b hard.

- Pretty fast.. if he has no pets.

yes BDer is a unfair class but no more than a mincer or a infil (2.5 spec points, dragon fang, and general weapon dmg output).

- Mincer is probably the hardest class to play in daoc.. imo

this is atleast my perspective from what ive seen and heard and participated in. BDer is overpowered, but can also b killed rather simply and a bit of skill :wub:

(btw got bored reading sum of the comments around page 3)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
how am i wrong exactly? please could u actually have a input other than ur wrong and BULLSHIT! im sry but infils r NOT easy 2 kill, they evade like a ****, hit like a bastard, have a evade/stun which rapes u silly they get far too many spec points (they deserve no more than NS does) and mincers again r NOT easy, what for there mezz's stuns' DD, speed, dmg, oh and the fact that they get chain as a stealther :twak: now i must ask u, do u know the alphabet? because i must say "u r wrong" is 1 point u knob 'ead, so dont use it twice, cuzunt! :wij: oh and how am i wrong exactly?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
u played a assain m8e? :) appreciate what say etc, but as i said PA, CD, then backstyle the BDer unless he purges. also what ur saying is that "if the BDer has the best possible advantages (BDers RAs all up, enemys r down etc) then they WILL win, well isnt camlann all about jumping, living off ur whit, hidding out, being the first 2 go in etc? u cant expect 2 win every battle, and these r just ways a BDer CAN b killed. also 50 bow (if u choose 2 go that high) has 75% bladeturn pierce if succesful, and again u should still get 2-3 shots in on the BDer, at a average of 200-300 dmg each fi ur gimped thats gunna help u a bit (ofc heal pets will heal sum of that back up and u can b screwed then but ive seen scouts/hunters/rangers rape BDers so dont say it CANT happen because u may have bad luck or play ur char a bit gimped, but ive SEEN it happen)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
as for stealther
mr burns got PA then laid an end drain and the inf died in seconds.

mincee yeah aoe mezz ooo gr8 5 second cast plus at least pet resists

bd's can be killed BUT you gotta be inch perfect...bolters gotta be in range etc

also when a fire wizzie jumps a bd so to speak he can win. if a bd is jumped by most classes he will pwn, if the bd jumps the casters its good night

hence my point being bd dont need the luck or advantage they dont need a specific scenario to win they just pwn

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
kill boneprincess solo, then come back and tell me that bonedancers aren't overpowered.

thanks.

ps. only classes that have a chance of killing bd solo are
a) assasins
b) moc'ing casters (lifetap caster/chanter)

pps. no way should YOU be flaming me about my grasp of the english language.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword your spelling kills me :touch:

Why do we all need to think about constructive tactics to kill a bd when the bd can just press 1 button every 4 seconds to kill their targets? OHH a cabalist can kill a bd very easily m8ss!!! lOOK!! So easy!! just read!!::

You need to be matter spec m8s!!! Yes yes you need to be, all cabalists are that! So when specced matter you also need to be some spirit spec m8's for the aoe disease! YOu know it wtf pwnzors bd's!!1 You cast nearsight on bd m8ss!! And then you just cast aoe disease m8s!! Then aoe dot em m8S!! no no they wont resist!! oh look out bd commander on u1! run run run! qc-root bd commander..shit he resisted..sprint away m8! Ok that root is sticked..omg bd purged the aoe disease and nearsight m8!!! run he's comming..oh wait stick the pet on his ass maybe he will wtfpwnzors roxors....oh no he /qc rooted my pet!! ;( now he's sprinting..shit caba got no end..oh might as well sit and /release...

dunno why I've wrote that above story but then, I'm just bored..So is this fair? Tell me...Enchanters can kill a bd yes...but LOL you are assuming the bd is a fcking dumb 2 year old asshole who is afk 24/7..I mean did the enchanter stun you? stick your fcking commander on his ass to interrupt him! Didn't it work? PURGE THE STUN and insta lifetap to interrupt! did he use moc? Use moc too and use that fcking base nuke!! or /qc root, run away and wait till moc runs off..then pwn him! Hmm archer shooting you? I doubt an archer is always at 2000 range, but even if he is, F1 (face) and sprint towards him while pressing that fcking 4sec insta interrupt ass spell!

Ok I'm off, djeez...

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Stealther lands a PA and gets instalifetapped. Assuming the BD doesn't strafe you land CD but by now the pets are healing and the BD around 30-50% health in the 7 seconds after CD you are not going to be able to do the remaining dmg with 2 pets healing him. I know I've tried and I ain't gimped.

Bolters should manage it without a problem thats 1 class from each realm RM, Eld and Wizzy. Archer would need alot of luck and decent range to kill him.

Hmm chanters, cast stun tank pet aggros now will have to moc to kill him. Same as any casters. SM's aoe mezz lasts about the length of time it takes for about 3 casts (at lvl 36 anyway). If I can't 2 shot him I'm dead without moc. Mincers will have same problem but worse cos of melee range.

At low level other classes have a chance depending on stuns etc. This is all assuming they get the jump on the BD. If a BD jumps you, port or /rel simple.

All those defending them, try fighting a few BDs your level and see.

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
u played a assain m8e? :) appreciate what say etc, but as i said PA, CD, then backstyle the BDer unless he purges. also what ur saying is that "if the BDer has the best possible advantages (BDers RAs all up, enemys r down etc) then they WILL win, well isnt camlann all about jumping, living off ur whit, hidding out, being the first 2 go in etc? u cant expect 2 win every battle, and these r just ways a BDer CAN b killed. also 50 bow (if u choose 2 go that high) has 75% bladeturn pierce if succesful, and again u should still get 2-3 shots in on the BDer, at a average of 200-300 dmg each fi ur gimped thats gunna help u a bit (ofc heal pets will heal sum of that back up and u can b screwed then but ive seen scouts/hunters/rangers rape BDers so dont say it CANT happen because u may have bad luck or play ur char a bit gimped, but ive SEEN it happen)

I have 44 infil on camlann (solo pvp to that level)

1) Show me ONE archer who specced 50 bow on camlann (You're basically saying a gimped archer is the only person who can kill a bd)
2) If the BD knows what lasttarget /face is, he will kill any archer.

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Conclusion :

BD's can kill you by playing sloppy, not panning, pressing one key, strafing.

BD's can be killed if you play your char perfectly, get a bit of luck, BD's RA's down

cornplast

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
minstrels have stun... and have hit me for more then 150-200

cornplast

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
and thats why we hate bd's....your mum wow a great insult or fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk u yeah im shaking.

you bring it on yourselves, i not met a nice bd they alll noobs
im a nice guy u just piss me off :eek:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its ok i like your attitude to me it shows how old you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom