Not really a whine... Just a question.

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, I've got a BD on Mid/Pryd [EVIL!] which is retired [Hate the class now]
But I want to know why you all actually hate BDs.

Just want to keep a few things clear. None of that "1 button 4tehwin crap" I'm actually looking for real reasons why people hate them.

Would also like to know if you've:

A. Played one to 50.
B. Tried all 3 speccs.
C. Tried not using the "I win button"

Anyway, just asking because I've seen so many BD whine threads and I actually can't stand them. [And yes, I've done A-B-C]

So o.o waiting for answers.

Why d0 j00 all hate BDs?

EDIT: Looking for more than 1 line answers.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
because all.. yes ALL BDs that i have attacked did strafe

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
because:

a. They almost all pick fights they can't lose (i.e. blues/greens)
b. It's impossible (nearly) to beat one even level solo unless you are a Runemaster, Void Eld or Fire Wizzy - or get lucky
c. They strafe alot despite being a superior class
d. The only class I've consistantly seen bug abuse
e. They leech like nothing else
f. 2 healers plus lifetap is stupid
g. You never see any of other spec than 2 healers
h. BD without healing pets is a fair class

Yes I've played one, not too 50 or all specs but I've played one and I know that I could comfortably take on several yellows at once and come out on top (with full health).

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
BDs are not as good on rvr server when everyone is fully buffed as they are on camlann. but in pvp no class can make enough dmg to kill one, since not many uses BB here :)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Tried a BD for a laugh on Camlann with an RL m8 when we were messing about connection sharing. Was fun for a few levels but you get ganked by every purple with a grudge against BDs (and beleive me there's alot of them lol)

So eventually I decided to use the BD as a PL char which it's pretty good for tbh. That's not to say I don't attack folks who attack me when I'm xping I killed 3 blues who attacked me the other day and I was drunk and still killed them.

So yes, they *are* overpowered in PvP solo (not so good as a grouped char - well there are better I'd say) with Supp spec and a damn good PvE PL'ing char. Necro is a God for PL still tho lol.

Weird thing I was thinking btw...there's always seemed to me to be a huge number of 20 - 25 ish BDs and a fair of number of level 50 types but I don't see too many 30 to 40 ish? Are the Camlann BD hunters keeping the numbers down to a decent level? Even as a BD player I'd hope so :D

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
I hate the class simply because I have so little chance of beating that class if it's played decently, not to mention that quite a few of them run around buffed too!

If a Bd is played by a good player, it's just a nightmare, it's good that Boneprincess is a friend of me or else I'd be so frustrated in a fight vs him

A bd is not unbeatable for some classes, but certainly the strongest class out there in 1on1 no matter what other class it faces

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
same as zephy insta 4s lifetap +2 healer pets is simply overpowered and pretty much unkillable if u dont have a very high damage output, and if the bd know how to strafe u are fecked :/

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
pac healer, shammy + savage/merc 4tehkillBDs w000! :flame:

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
I currently have a lvl 50 one on excal though and the reason why i dislike em is because their pets can move and heal + they can heal even though they get attacked. No other healing calss, pet can do this ingame and i think it's weird the bd pets should be able to do it.

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
i thought chanter ally could heal when under attack, but that might have been fixed recent patch cannot remember

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Peridon said:
i thought chanter ally could heal when under attack, but that might have been fixed recent patch cannot remember

still possible, but they dont heal until under 45%

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ok here is my answer. sorry guys i never read yours as im so angry with what happens to me with the class i have to type it

bigbadman is perfect example. he sticks to youi and spins round yoiu. after about 10 mins you swing your weapon and no suprise miss. while he buig abuses his instant always hits. hence why i h8 bd's not only are they a few classes that can kill trhem 2-3 hits its teh fact they bug abuse so you cant hit them!!!!!!

i saw bigbadman with uber resists as a requiem runie blted him twice and he was on 1/2 hp. a bd with resists becomes unstoppable. oh yeah some bd from horde turned me into a spraggorn. scum bag

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh yeah when in a group of 3 we took on a bd, i went to slam the healer pets yet they almost port away from you shaking their little glow sticks and then they hide in walls and run through objects. a paladin cant beat a bd as he cant out dmg the bd so i use end regen and sprint whilst shouting "devil's evil run run for your life"

You all drink coke! your fricken coke drinkers!

(suppresion)BDs are the lamest class ever made, it requires no skill what so ever, but yet they can kill anything 1on1.

If your so blind and you need reasons why BDs are lame, then your the kinda retard that plays them. Go make a healer ya faggot!

BDs = Spoils peoples fun
Healer = increases peoples fun

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the worst thing with bd's is they dont have no animation for teh instant. when there are about 3 or so bd's you cant tell who is doing it till you click face. ppl who play bd's should be banned or forced to respec to bone army.

in simp[le terms why ppl h8 bd's.......they can solo tanks with NO PETS how is that fair????

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
If your so blind and you need reasons why BDs are lame, then your the kinda retard that plays them. Go make a healer ya faggot!

It seems that you're the retarded one, I asked why you hated them. I've got my reasons why I hate them and since I never posted mine I'll do it now.... Just answering my qustion.

Got 1 to 50.
Played all 3 speccs.
And obviously have tried not using the LT.

I can't stand BDs now for several reasons, one which is the most common "Unbeatable 1vs1 unbuffed" - the 4s insta.
I don't like the fact that theres no challenge while playing them, all you do is slam the key the little icon is placed one while you pull your stick out.

Supp - Instas, no fun to play because you ALLWAYS have the advantage 1vs1 - Farming is awesome with the specc though the power is... downtiming.
Darkness - *Dr00l @ lvl50 nuke*
BA - Pretty cool actually, better at supp for farming but extreamly easy to kill.

My main reason is the challenge... I like having a char where you wont allways win.

Now, don't call me retarded.

Oh, and by the way... I have healer - not on PvP though. and it's above 45.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
so freddy's house in officialy invaded by bd's who dont understand why we hate them, go away bd's you all suck and be nnob chars to make yourself look good. me and many others would agree either leave the forums or quit the "mummy mummy the bad boys say bd's are bad boo hoo"

you set yourself up for these insults and cant take thgem go home and go to bed noob

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh ill just agree with Bahumat on all the BD stuff, as I think they should all be deleted and burn in hell :flame:

:wub:

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
This forum shows how ignorant/retarded some people are.
I have my views on the class and wanted to hear some real views.

But I suppose some people like "Yeppy Kinkster" don't understand that.

By the way, I wouldn't come near you with a 10m barge pole :p So, don't worry. :kissit:

And by the way, I don't play a BD on PvP. Don't really want to.
Prefer the 1 on 1 chars. [Skalds/Warriors/BM/Reavers/Palas etc]

Yeppy Kinkster said:
cba to read all that.. you fag! go away! >< Don't touch me! ><

Should be banned for that ;) :p

Funkybunny

Banned
i hate every bonedancer ingame... except od.immortalis.. hes the cutest monkeyboy ever.. and he IS one of the three-four bonedancers on prydwen that actually knows how to play his class... i duelled him without him using lifetaps.. and he gave me a good fight ;)

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
i hate every bonedancer ingame... except od.immortalis.. hes the cutest monkeyboy ever.. and he IS one of the three-four bonedancers on prydwen that actually knows how to play his class... i duelled him without him using lifetaps.. and he gave me a good fight ;)

:cheers: :fluffle: :worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
skalds oh dont get me started on those bas*ards

the idea of a skald is ok but ppl basicallly fight in a stupid manner that is unfair.

dd, dd, hit, hit, mezz sits and runs health song dd, dd, hit then yu either die or have no hp.

mincer's are the same yet they have to use insturments so its a little more skill.

midguard should be called noobguard. the next char can probably fly and shot bows so you cant hit him oh yeah of course he will be stealthed.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
in simp[le terms why ppl h8 bd's.......they can solo tanks with NO PETS how is that fair????

i can solo tanks with no pets with my enchanter. faster than BDs also.

edit: so can my shammy in exca xD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah but untill your high lvl the 5 sec stun is useless. also if you get jumped and slammed its game over. this is the deal with bd's they can be the one who jumps you or you go for them but they are just as hard. take a fire wizzie. slam him and its game over, he gets you from range and its bye bye's

bd's own constantly and its very tricky to beat them.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
erm.
we were talking about 'bds owning all without pets'. if a bd gets slammed without pets its game over for him as well, just like any caster.

and using the stun is useless on a det tank, you could cast 1 more dd in the time it takes you to stun, and the stun stops them for a second, max.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the worst enchanters are the ones who use zealot pets and run round the pet. if you target the pet they nuke you or you chase them and get slowed. as paladins do little dmg i try and slam them and kill them before they get unstunned

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
the worst enchanters are the ones who use zealot pets and run round the pet. if you target the pet they nuke you or you chase them and get slowed. as paladins do little dmg i try and slam them and kill them before they get unstunned

you are avoiding the subject. werent we talking about BDs here? and you come and comment on chanters.

plus, zealot pet debuffnukes (25% heat resist debuff + heat dd), companion pet snare nukes.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kk

oh yeah as for avoiding teh subject im getting sick of this thread. bd's are over powereed and yes they can be killed but under stupid circumstances. if you are lvl 42+ yes you can slam them and beat them but then you gotta be lvl 42+

look no one cares for bd's any admin on here pls delete this thread its becoming an annoyance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom