"Not in View"

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
I get this around 7/10 when using either perf or BS2 from stealth. I can be standing right in front / behind someone pefectly and still get this error. I've tried using the skill.

I've heard tales of pressing face / stick twice to combat the problem and using the skills earlier / later than expect without much luck.

I'm thinking of frapsing it because it feels / looks like a netcode bug (I ping 180ms to the US servers from London).

Does anyone else get this bug so frequently? Is there a way to combat it?

Thanks

Septina

Part of the furniture
You /stick before trying to perf?
Dont know if it's been fixed but ages ago there was a bug that if you used /stick and tried perfing right after you'd miss it by default. :O

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
I usually just walk up to someone using W. Stick is actually the more successful method of getting a perf / BS2 off I find.

Septina

Part of the furniture
As i said, this bug was eeeeeons ago :p No idea if it's fixed or not. ;)
Was back in the days when i used to abused my rl m8 Talens inf. ^^
Many many years ago. ;)

Alltho, been noticing that the server has lagged, quite alot the last couple of days. :O Which is kinda funny for a server with 100 people online max. ^^

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
As i said, this bug was eeeeeons ago :p No idea if it's fixed or not. ;)
Was back in the days when i used to abused my rl m8 Talens inf. ^^
Many many years ago. ;)

Alltho, been noticing that the server has lagged, quite alot the last couple of days. :O Which is kinda funny for a server with 100 people online max. ^^

Had this alot on SB,(2handed)
2handed is so slow so if i to perf and hit cd followup then /face or stick it will come Not in view.
On shade and inf and sb (when not 2handed) i usually Perf runthrought /stick then hit the followup CD
Alot of the not in view might be lag from u to server etc. but after ive used Perf and stick then do cd it allways land. unless block parry evade or the target strafes like a mental looneytoon(like me ) ;p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I get this around 7/10 when using either perf or BS2 from stealth. I can be standing right in front / behind someone pefectly and still get this error. I've tried using the skill.

I've heard tales of pressing face / stick twice to combat the problem and using the skills earlier / later than expect without much luck.

I'm thinking of frapsing it because it feels / looks like a netcode bug (I ping 180ms to the US servers from London).

Does anyone else get this bug so frequently? Is there a way to combat it?

Thanks

Same bug since the DoD (Dawn of DAoC) my friend.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
US i presume. Get it a lot, even trying rooting stuff in front of me on the druid or casting on the eld. Sometimes been looking at the target for 4 or 5 seconds to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom