not in view ?

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
if people are getting banned because of strafeing, so should people who are do the running thru thing.

/face him dont always work, move backwards? yea...im a caster mmk ;p

only ever done it on my thid toons but it aint that hard to counter, if summa was doing a run through on my eld i simply cast, and just before the mezz is spose to happen (aka wen he is behind u) then hit ur /face key ... works everytime 90% of tanks/stealters wont escape then follow that by a stun 2-3 nukes a /laugh,/dance,/rude. and a /discharge dd on boots for teh insult and u win :p :p

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
reggie said:
Pretty sad if you gotta win your fights like that.

tell it ur hib m8s, they abuse this kind of shit most of the time.

lick12wh.jpg

lick21dk.jpg

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Bug abuse. Ban em high! :p
Sometimes I see firewizzes "float" forward, fire a bolt and then disappear back
to a position further back. Perhaps its normal? Also seen this when u bump
into a fg, but then its thier mezzer that do this.
Perhaps its just my PC that is to slow or lag.

Amesdar

Fledgling Freddie
"Sometimes I see firewizzes "float" forward, fire a bolt and then disappear back
to a position further back. Perhaps its normal? Also seen this when u bump
into a fg, but then its thier mezzer that do this.
Perhaps its just my PC that is to slow or lag."

I think it is mate really, I used to see it all the time with my old P.C.

Since I got it upgraded I've not seen it. Most of the character's will actually lag, it's just the Casters you actually notice b'cause they're all glowing. :)

But maybe I'm wrong. :)

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me something, imagine a tower not razed doors closed.

Is it normal to get lifetaped in 1st floor, near the oil hugging the wall in say... Beno Tower 3??? As happened to me a lot of times already.
I go to edge do 2 nukes and when im runing back i got nuke to death and i get killled near the wall (1st floor, oil).

How come they dont get LoS...

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Anarawan said:
Tell me something, imagine a tower not razed doors closed.

Is it normal to get lifetaped in 1st floor, near the oil hugging the wall in say... Beno Tower 3??? As happened to me a lot of times already.
I go to edge do 2 nukes and when im runing back i got nuke to death and i get killled near the wall (1st floor, oil).

How come they dont get LoS...

Only lag I suppose ...
Had that happen to me as well...
I would guess that the nuker would see you floating out of the 1'st floor.

Xphyral

Fledgling Freddie
If i get strafed, i'll strafe. if we're both strafing then the better strafer wins the fight, thats pretty fair tbh.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
the crazy lagg on the servers atm doesnt help ofc

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
tell it ur hib m8s, they abuse this kind of shit most of the time.

lick12wh.jpg

lick21dk.jpg

To turn the tables when u're in this situation, just move backwards and let him come to you. ;)

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
People who moan about run-through such as mentioned above are just useless game players. Players I have taken apart both in UO and in DAOC. You want to be a good player then exploit every sodding thing in the game and not just rely on your specs. Pathetic and is the reason I and people like me will always kill you.

You sux and are nothing more than cannon fodder.

so your the kind of tossa that will abuse any and every bug that he can. ur the kind of person that will lagg cast off the tops of towas "cos i can so y shudnt i" prick. y fukin botha.. u wanna play a game in which u can cheat.. then fuck off to counter strike... u wont be missd u fukin child..

the site u will need for ur haxing noob shit is www.cs-hacked.com go enjoy urself cock.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
there are 2 solutions for theis.

1 /face him

2 move backwards, so he cant walkthrough

dunno if its bannable or something

Trust me.. you can walkthrough even if they move backwards.. makes it even easyer to make a behind style on them too :)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Reggie mate, I see you seem to be having trouble with getting Out of view. Here let me offer some advice!

The next time you encounter such behaviour, simply command your squad of stealth zerging idiot mates, to insta kill the stupid muppet who thinks that even straffeing agaisnt you is going to make him have a chance against your full group of zerging retards.

Thats all mate, hope it helps!

P.S. Don't forget to /bow after, to show you appreciate the 10rps, and such a challenging fight!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So if i read this right, you want a fight where you both stand toe to toe and beat on each other? Dont you think it's much more interesting to actually learn and master some of these techniques, and win a scrap with someone else who is also able to learn and master those techniques?

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
I See this happen all the time. Is it abuse or just good players making use of the games dynamics.

Well if its abuse I would think everyone above rr2 would be guilty of it.

Every reaver would be banned as its part of their playstyle. Slam, runthrough and levi levi levi.

I see casters and other classes on all 3 realms do this, I think its crap tbh BUT untill Mythic make it impossible to walkthrough players and mobs we have to live with it and try and make the best we can of the dynamics of the game.

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
So if i read this right, you want a fight where you both stand toe to toe and beat on each other? Dont you think it's much more interesting to actually learn and master some of these techniques, and win a scrap with someone else who is also able to learn and master those techniques?

haha yeah lets master thoose techniques hehe.. oh lord.

ofc it should be toe to toe, if they get a stun on me and do a walkthrue to get some backstyle off that I dont mind at all but when the toon Im fighting is flying around like a freakin ball all over my screen thats just silly.
The game wasnt suppose to be played like that and we all know it, just as bb on stick wasnt suppose to be but I see alot of idiots using it.

Just cus you can strafe etc doesnt mean you have to do it.
I bet if you guys and gals that like strafing and such had a new button on your hotbar today when you logged in, /instakill all enemies" you would spam it till your fingers bleed and then some more.

I play this game to have fun, I think you should to.
Is the rps realy that important to get?

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Whispers said:
strafing and walkthrough is a bug abuse that should lead to banishment if reported and prooven.

Whispers

think you will find this incorrect straffing is part of mythic coding so is not banable even though it is lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom