Not for sweeds.....

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I feel very offended by just looking at the links! (no, not really but i cant be arsed to klick them tho)
:touch:

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
old.FIN said:
old :kissit:

how about you fuck off away from the daoc boards since you don´t play anymore???

you post the wrong picture in pic thread, then call us assholes when we make a bit of fun of it.... you haven´t even replaced the picture the last time I looked, ever hear of edit???

then throughout today I´ve stumbled on 3 or 4 posts made by you, where you either diss daoc or daocplayers...

newsflash: this IS the daoc board

fuck off back to the SW:G board if you can´t behave yourself

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Addlcove said:
how about you fuck off away from the daoc boards since you don´t play anymore???

you post the wrong picture in pic thread, then call us assholes when we make a bit of fun of it.... you haven´t even replaced the picture the last time I looked, ever hear of edit???

then throughout today I´ve stumbled on 3 or 4 posts made by you, where you either diss daoc or daocplayers...

hoo ebuoot yuoo foock ooffff evey frum zee deuc buerds seence-a yuoo dun´t pley unymure-a???

yuoo pust zee vrung peectoore-a in peec threed, zeen cell us esshules vhee ve-a meke-a a beet ooff foon ooff it. Um de hur de hur de hur....

yuoo hefee´t ifee repleced zee peectoore-a zee lest teeme-a I luuked, ifer heer ooff ideet???

zeen thruooghuoot tudey I´fe-a stoombled oon 3 oor 4 pusts mede-a by yuoo, vhere-a yuoo ieezeer deess deuc oor deucpleyers. Um gesh dee bork, bork!.. noosfflesh: thees IS zee deuc buerd foock ooffff beck tu zee SV:G buerd iff yuoo cun´t behefe-a yuoorselff

Sorry, but it sounded better this way :)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:

Translated with the Dialectizer:

how bou' you fuck off away from the, uhhh, daoc boards siss you don´t play no more, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...?

you post the, uh, the wrong picture in pic dread, uh uh uh uh, den call us assholes when webuh make a bit of fun of it.... GEE danks.you haben´t eben replacid de picture de last time I looked, uh uh uh uh, ebeh hear of edit, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...?

den droughout today I´be stumbehlid on 3 or 4 posts made by you, whehe you eideh diss daoc or daocplayehs...

newsflash: dis IS the, uhhh, daoc board

fuck off back t' de SW:G board if you can´t behabe yourself

lol, sorry if it looks like im dissing a post or somthing, im not, i just cant stop laughing :) i read this entire tread in Moron dialect :clap: nice site, lovin it.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Greenfingers said:
hehehe .. you were warned .. but clicked on the topic anyhow ... pwnd by self ;)

Legolanders fortehwin!!1 :D
aahaha, and this:
hehehe .. you webuhre warnid ., GEEEHEEHEEE.but clickid on the, duh uhh, topic anyhow ... Uhhh....pwnd by self

Legolandehs f'tehwin! Doihh, COOL!! Doihh, COOL!1

i need to get some sleep, this stuff is killing me.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
really really old, and yes its only u brits that can find that funny. us normal ppl dont..
Normal people have a sense of humour, and most scandanavians I know lack this big time.

Please note I did not say all scandanavians! Bork, Bork, Bork...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom