Not exactly new(s) but still

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Eidos have split with sports interactive and now CM5 will be developed by Beautiful Game Studios. :s

Sports interactive have the rights to the database and source code so the new game will be completly different. Anyone know why they've split?

Twaize

Fledgling Freddie
Eidos meant that SI wanted to much money after what I heard

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Contract expired and neither party wanting to extend, I think. Anyway, Eidos' game is going to suck major balls, and SI should be announcing future plans on the 12th feb on their webby about footy game...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Mastertronic are selling games for £1.99 don't ya know.

Thats about all the game news I know, sorry :(

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I got BMX Simulator and Formula 1 Simulator by Codemasters, £3 for the pair.
I also seem to vaguely remember getting Chuckie Egg for 75p too.

But anyway, I would guess SI would come out with the better game but I'll be interested to see how any future products turn out.

Sar

Part of the furniture
I remember buying Vic20 games for £4 a throw (yay pocketmoney!) when I were a snip of a lad.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Doh_boy said:
Eidos have split with sports interactive and now CM5 will be developed by Beautiful Game Studios. :s

Sports interactive have the rights to the database and source code so the new game will be completly different. Anyone know why they've split?

Money of course. Miles knows his worth :) SI's first non-Eidos game is going to be an Ice Hockey Sim, but I'm sure we'll see them doing footie again soon. The ChampMan name stays with Eidos though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom