Not drunk thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok. So, umm, tree days of driking behind me. Been quite the fun weekend. But i'm not drunk at the moment(much too much) so i can't say this is a drunk thread.

It's a kinda semidunk-want-to-make-thread.

So..err...i had a point heere....damnit...no wait...i just wanted to post something...

Ah yes! Today was the last day we here in finladn can smoke in bars, new smokelaw coming, and i as a smoker think it's just fine and dandy.

Less smokigg in bars, and when i drink at home, i have to og out to smoke anyway. no hazzle.

Also wanted to say that i like single moms :p Met a suberb mom today at the pub, has a 2 year old kid, which is nice 'cause if i were to hit it off with her, i could skip the whole diaper-useless pain in the a**-phase :flame: I know i am!

Nah but seriously, single moms have such a more...how to say it...laid back attitude.

Also i like pies. But that's nothing new.

Also i might be mvoing if i get a new job, *quue cry here* But i think it won't change my life THAT muhc. It's only a 1.5h from current city so can see frnieds whenever i want.

Err...yeah thas's it!

Nate

FH is my second home
Will it stop you smoking so much when you go out?

I guess it'd be quite unsocial to be talking to a hottie and say "I'm going out for a fag" by the time you get back, she'll have moved on to some non-smoker and he'll laugh in your smokey face!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will it stop you smoking so much when you go out?

I guess it'd be quite unsocial to be talking to a hottie and say "I'm going out for a fag" by the time you get back, she'll have moved on to some non-smoker and he'll laugh in your smokey face!

Well wehn you can smoke all the time, you smoke all the time.

When you have to get up and go smoke, you don't. You smoke like you normally would, around once an hour or so. If even that.

Also the smoking outside is usually a social thing too. Just like the nonsmoker "laughing at you", you might laugh at him when you pick up his girl outside :p

Also if a chick moves on while you're out for a smoke, she won't be a good pick anyway.

I'm saying nothing! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Your typingerrors spell out drunk to me tbh

Well i had been drinking, but i wasn't "coocoo" drunk.

Just a tiny bit. Like...erm...jack sparrow drunk, yes, that's it :D

By the way my errors would probably spell out something like: dnrbls thrd bgs.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Well a good advice, and a common rule of thumb really, is to post after consuming an alcoholic beverage or several :D

Got 11-12/24 left from yesterday :p I'm fine today... Which is really weird xD - I need to drink about 10 on my own (about 5l) before I start posting weird stuff ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Got 11-12/24 left from yesterday :p I'm fine today... Which is really weird xD - I need to drink about 10 on my own (about 5l) before I start posting weird stuff ;p

Then you need to drink good stuff instead of brown water substance :p

Hell, have a couple of clark kents, euthanasias, headshots or satans spawns and you'll be posting silly scuup all night long :flame:

Overdriven

Or or or, go buy some sambuca and drink the bottle ;p Then start posting. xD £15 for a semi-decent bottle, which works!

*Ponders*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or or or, go buy some sambuca and drink the bottle ;p Then start posting. xD £15 for a semi-decent bottle, which works!

*Ponders*

Well yeah, there's always that.

Never have drank just to post before, sound coooool :p

Also there's the psyche thing, posting drunk is not something you really plan. It just happens.

It's like...noone can be told what drunk posting is, you have to do it yourself :D

Overdriven

Completely agree :D I've never been in the mood (Well, I did once.. But since I'm so anal about grammar and spelling when drunk, it made me sound smarter) I don't think it'd go down well for me xD

Vivá drunk posting!

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
maybe we should all get drunk at daytime and then start some interesting topics.. could be fun :x

Overdriven

maybe we should all get drunk at daytime and then start some interesting topics.. could be fun :x

FH OT Meet, everyone drunk. Then set up a LAN (pre-drinking) and all post drunk threads. kkthx?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i had a beer with lunch today does that count? actually im not sure it is beer its like £4.50 for 25 bottles in Lidle called "finkbrau" rofl, tastes nice and give as nice little buzz.

i might be drunk after my exams tbh (june 7th) but we'll see if i have anything to celebrate lol. anyway thats probably the next time im going to have zee drinkies and i'm looking foward to it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom