Not bad hips, not bad...hoho!

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
54
hellfish said:
I was the one posting the euro numbers. Just like ppl have been saying those numbers show how many ppl have been using the program in 3 zones, mularn camelot hills and connacht on each server. Since you cant reach DL from SI without stepping into connacht (as opposed to mid and alb) it could explain the high number in hib on exc, but it's all a moot point anyway. Noone knows how many have only used it to try it out, see what their up against, decided it was lame or whatever.
So if this is right, then we dont really know alot?

btw if you get amnesiad so much, stop de-stealthing infront of fgs? :p
 

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
734
Jox said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=5132&page=1

"93.252.123.33: (199) Albion: 28% Midgard: 29% Hibernia: 41% Excalibur"

41% versus 29%, that is 41% more. What a number!!!

No wonder I get insta-lulled as soon as I destealth these days :>
These figures are wrong, it's more like 93% of hibs all use radar, and the other 7% are crossrealmers...

Radar also helps with savage damage jox.

Btw, did I mentin you're a stupid ****?
 

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
171
yus and these figures must be 100% correct eh?

Whats to say the orginal soruce for the figures didnt just pull em outa his ass?
 

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,332
stLOOOOOOOOOOOONG hibs!
bet 50% of em are bards as well. I WILL INSTALULL U L33TZ0R WITH RADARz0R! :worthy:
 

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
337
Nalistah said:
stLOOOOOOOOOOOONG hibs!
bet 50% of em are bards as well. I WILL INSTALULL U L33TZ0R WITH RADARz0R! :worthy:
twat

Lies, Damned lies & statistics comes to mind tbh
 

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
939
mids who whine about hib CC :clap:

and there is three types of lies:

Stories, Damn Lies and Statistics..
 

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
1,607
Jox said:
41% versus 29%, that is 41% more. What a number!!!
People with no math skills should not EVER be show statistics.
 

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
734
I just love how bitter and full of tears shadowblades have become, now they have to troll around other realms forums for fun :D Sorry guys, now amount of whinging is gonna give your LA back QQ, wipe the tears and move on.

LOL@you
 

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
723
I was joking and 99,9% of the hibs understood it except the classic DNA-garbage that roams in all realms.

:twak:
 

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
734
Jox said:
I was joking and 99,9% of the hibs understood it except the classic DNA-garbage that roams in all realms.

:twak:
Um, sorry Jox I didn't get it :( next time I try harder :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom