(Not) A DF Apology

S

snarks

To the Hibs that got zerged by a 6 strong team of albs mainly below lvl 40 and all RR1 last night around the portal area of Hibbie DF

YOU WERE PWNED!!!!! :D

My only apology was that I forgot to get screenies as tiredness was setting in and I was only trying to get to the portal to exit DF.

S

snarks

/kiss at ya VF

<shuts cage door quietly to avoid suspicion>

T

tripitaka

I was a lvl 38 Cleric who helped there - top murder/death/kills if you ask me.

thanks for the 1000+ RP's ;)

I especially like the Firby who mustve logged inside DF - as he appeared, he died by our hands. class.

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: (Not) A DF Apology

Originally posted by snarks
that got zerged

YOU WERE PWNED!!!!! :D

Originally posted by -Lillo-
... :rolleyes:

Well personally i wouldn't call 5-7 RR1 Albions, a zerg - a little misleading by Snarks i think ;) but the same result. we survived.

O

old.Laryssa

/medal

did u abuse the familiar at our entrance again ?

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by barevoose
1000, wooooo...............

<cough noobs>

:D

you may be right - we dont do RVR proper yet with the characters we pwned some 50's with last night < Cough... 50's beaten by 10+ levels lower than them >as the Levels were 37, 38, 39 and 40, with 1 lvl 47 necro.

the 1000 was from 6 kills only , not a FG in Emain or anything.

plus we don't wanna be seen to have RR2 too quickly ;)

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
/medal

did u abuse the familiar at our entrance again ?

You betcha ! - 4 of the buggers fell to our 'swords'. ;)

B

barevoose

btw what was this post in aid for?
you killed some hibs in df that were in their high fortys maybe 50 in a team of 6 (and i guess these were soloers?)

To the Hibs that got zerged

Thats every single one of us that rvr afaik coz of ur shitty zerging realm ;)

D

drummer

Originally posted by tripitaka
I was a lvl 38 Cleric who helped there - top murder/death/kills if you ask me.

thanks for the 1000+ RP's ;)

I especially like the Firby who mustve logged inside DF - as he appeared, he died by our hands. class.

wait wait

Are you the infi or mincer or whatever that killed me near the knights as i came back from LD? bah

E

Event

Might have been funny but hardly class tbh

D

drummer

I found it anything but funny as it was an exp death aswell.

S

snarks

Originally posted by drummer
wait wait

Are you the infi or mincer or whatever that killed me near the knights as i came back from LD? bah

I'm a Minstrel yes but not the one that killed you near the knights. I'm level 38 and RR1 and wouldn't have survived the knights for more than 10 secs. I definitely do not kill someone whilst xp'ing as that is just the cowards way out and having had it done to me by a mid I was not impressed and would never deliberately cause an xp death

N

-Nuked-

and i was like all over /as shouting we owned them we owned them and DING 1349 RPS!!! and when does Duskwave update?, and i was dancing round the room with joy and invited some friends round, but they couldn't stay long because story time was 20:30, but that was a great night for us tbh! out numbered those green cons 6:1 and only 4 of us died. /proud

F

Flimgoblin

best DF fight I've been in we were halfway to the hib prince, my cleric, an armsman, an infiltrator, a reaver and the armsman's buffbot.

Got mugged just after we pulled (shame on you - though it was only 2 oranges and a red) by a bard+chanter+ns+valewalker - buffbot died pretty quick ;) first target I think. After the *%^&ing mezz (gifv clerics determination imho - no purge here yet) wore off we killed the chanter and the nightshade, but lost our Reaver after burning through both instas and BoF.

After a minute of tanking 3 shredders + bard instas +valewalker slicing with his scythe my poor cleric decided he'd had enough and flopped to the ground, our infil finished off the bard (who was on >< much! bah shoulda used my gem charge) but got sliced up by the valewalker.

Victory hib? unfortunately not - victory essence shredders ;) but damn those VWs tank well (evade evade evade evade).

I love fights like that :)

E

enli

df memories :D
best fun is to roam df after losing it and then running into 2 fg mids at shredders, one mezz and all those exping critters were lost :D

I

i-scream

I don't understand the reason of the thread. You're talking about the normale game play, that's what this game is about, yes ?

F

Fiedita

erm right, zerged?

Lack of skill creates zerglings...quite common with those albions...

S

snarks

Originally posted by Fiedita
erm right, zerged?

Lack of skill creates zerglings...quite common with those albions...

And lack of skills and cowardice leads a stealthed NS to gank someone clearly a lot lower than them in 1 or 2 hits with little chance of retaliation. Yes this happened at the Alb crossroads as I was asking a fellow guild member where they were. And as for the zerg all 3 realms are just as capable of it so don't pin all the blame on the albs :p

Maybe once my lvl 38 Minstrel has reached a level where he's better equipped to deal with 1 on 1's with a level 50 I'll play fair. Until then I'll continue to use the tactics that have been used against me and seem fairly common in warfare.

I

i-scream

Snarks, don't be so upset when they kill you in DF. It's normal to kill and be killed. I don't know if you remember what this game is about, but if not, just read the box.

If you don't want to be killed by players, don't go DF or RVR. If you don't want to be killed at all, stay in the housing zone or the capital city and have a chat with your guild, or craft, etc...

And if you're in DF next time, go ahead to the entrances of the other realms to kill everybody you see there. We do the same and it's lots of fun and pts ;)

S

snarks

Having fun is my main aim so I will indeed proceed to do that never you fear.

I rarely get to DF as it's normally in the control of mids when I log, or it's too risky as I have my kids offering their usual Distractions of Death :D

Should I ever meet up with you in DF I would quite happily join you in killing mids to help improve Alb-Hib relations ;)

P

Perf

Well tbh gettin ganked by invaders is part and parcel of being in DF. If ppl want safe places to xp an farm cash then go else where imo.
As a shade in DF if it cons yellow i gonna have a go regardless of realm rank.
If i'm cash farming with my druid an get ganked so be it, it dont spoil my nights fun.

D

dawn-

Justanotheralb - Lvl 7 Crush Merc <--- where did you spend the points for this char m8? im thinking of making a lvl7 crush merc myself

F

finbahr

you may be right - we dont do RVR proper yet with the characters we pwned some 50's with last night < Cough... 50's beaten by 10+ levels lower than them >as the Levels were 37, 38, 39 and 40, with 1 lvl 47 necro.

QUOTE]
so with a 47 necro insta win button spamming and all yellow con to all of ours anyway...so as they were logging in(i get lag for a bout 20 secs as i log and people can all ready hit me before i know what i'm doing ....god your so ALBISH stay on alb for fucks sake cos u so uber

wow lucky escape hibs these prats could have ended up on hib \0/

S

siara

Well, lately noob alb zerg=hib zerg camping many times MMG LOL!! SIGH!! So just wanted to tell you all, that makes me sick really when I see RR7+ zerging hehe. Well there is allways time to get lower than Albs ----->Hibs. Cheers and happy Mooo day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom