Nostalgia

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Dillinja, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Dillinja

Dillinja Can't get enough of FH

Rewind to 2002. I'm sitting here listening to the CD's I used to listen to when PvPing on the battlegrounds and the frontiers, and as sad as it sounds, I really miss those days. It's been five whole years and I still haven't fully gotten over the addiction that is DAoC. I started playing DAoC in march of 2002 and I still believe that it is one of the best computer games that I have played and that I ever will play. This is just a salute to all of the people I met during my time playing DAoC, and of course, the forums, which were just as entertaining. I love you all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Adari

Adari Part of the furniture

geek

3. Dillinja

Dillinja Can't get enough of FH

:touch: Takes one to know one.

4. Dukat

Dukat Resident Freddy

Well said!

Funny how listening to music you havent heard in a while can bring back the memories from the last time you listened to it, a couple of times I've been on the verge of resubbing, mainly because I still find myself missing those sunday afternoons spent chatting and running around the frontiers.

Realistically I doubt I could go back to those days, its a different game now and I'm a different person, but I do remember them as being good fun :)

5. Adari

i have time for a quick game of homeworld 2 -_-

6. Aoami

Aoami I am a FH squatter

<3

3rd character

7. Adari

hi ginger

8. Aoami

Aoami I am a FH squatter

clogs

9. pez

pez Can't get enough of FH

I know, its wierd. You'll hear a song and suddenly you'll be back running through Emain looking for mids.