Nostalgia

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Rewind to 2002. I'm sitting here listening to the CD's I used to listen to when PvPing on the battlegrounds and the frontiers, and as sad as it sounds, I really miss those days. It's been five whole years and I still haven't fully gotten over the addiction that is DAoC. I started playing DAoC in march of 2002 and I still believe that it is one of the best computer games that I have played and that I ever will play. This is just a salute to all of the people I met during my time playing DAoC, and of course, the forums, which were just as entertaining. I love you all.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Well said!

Funny how listening to music you havent heard in a while can bring back the memories from the last time you listened to it, a couple of times I've been on the verge of resubbing, mainly because I still find myself missing those sunday afternoons spent chatting and running around the frontiers.

Realistically I doubt I could go back to those days, its a different game now and I'm a different person, but I do remember them as being good fun :)

Adari

Part of the furniture
i have time for a quick game of homeworld 2 -_-

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I know, its wierd. You'll hear a song and suddenly you'll be back running through Emain looking for mids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom