Nostalgia

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Just goes to show some things have a lasting appeal. Me and the wife spent a couple of hours having a laugh playing Gauntlet after downloading it on xbox marketplace last night (drunk).

My kids (7 and 11 years old) get an hour a day on the xbox during holidays/weekends if theyve done there chores and been good, and they normally always argue about what to play. They noticed Gauntlet and asked if they could play it, I said yes and thought they would hate it........

Watching them play it was hilarious, screaming with laughter running around with the Grim Reaper chasing after them etc. No arguing, playing as a team etc, was really funny....

Gauntlet rocks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
An hour a day? harsh :p

Kinda what i was thinking, especially from a gamer parent :D

But, regarding gauntlet, my brother and i have been planning seriously on this:
video%20Gauntlet%20Legends.jpg

I know it costs, it's a bit "silly", but goddamn...it's worth it :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Theyve got gameboys and stuff. the xbox is connected to the main tv, so they only get an hour or so on that so they dont hog it..... :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Theyve got gameboys and stuff. the xbox is connected to the main tv, so they only get an hour or so on that so they dont hog it..... :)

Ah, so you impose harsh rules on your children so you can hog the tv!

Your a bad parent! ;) :twak:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Gauntlet spoiled me. :(

I skipped school, went to the arcade, tossed a coint into the machine and played for 8 hours straight. (The staff of the acrade hall hated me... dunno why).

Twist of fate: We got Gauntlet machine (original) in the leisure room of my office.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Gauntlet was an awesome game!! loved it!!

Gauntlet 2 was even better as u could upgrade your char.. madder levels tho

u can get the emulators u know, just dont get the tripe that was gauntlet 3... wasnt good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom